I’ve got two teams that were able to jump out to | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
panxing18
panxing18 Dec 3 '18

Fantasy Football Forum - Week 5: Suspensions end Authentic Khalil Mack Jersey , trading season begins The calendar flipped to October on Monday and the returns on 4 weeks of fantasy football started to seem real.  a 4-0 start, which allows me to start thinking about the long game. Can I start taking advantage of teams desperate for a win each week who can’t afford to wait on an injury or will swap a player on bye to cover a need? Can I turn two dimes into a quarter by trading from depth to improve the strength of my starting lineup? Can I start buying insurance for those front-line players in case of injury? Can I take advantage of league rules in dynasty / keeper leagues to swipe elite players from the 0-4 or 1-3 teams that are throwing in the towel? The point is, even at 4-0, you need to keep asking yourself how can you set yourself up for success in December.Most of us, including my other two teams Authentic Leonard Floyd Jersey , are working on a record other than 4-0. In the WCG tournament, the Peanut Punchers suffered a loss due to my impatience with Corey Davis (on the bench with 30+ points) and an excellent effort by my opponent. That loss dropped my team to 2-2, barely hanging onto a playoff spot. The good news for that squad is the return of Julian Edelman, a late round draft pick I’ve been stashing on my bench. Edelman saw his first action since 2016 (he missed all of 2017 with a torn ACL) after returning from his 4-game suspension. He immediately reasserted himself in the offense, getting tackled at the 1 yard line on one of his 7 catches. Look for him to settle back into his normal WR2 value. The other big returnee this week is Mark Ingram http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/cheap-bryce-callahan-jersey , the New Orleans Saints RB. It will be very interesting to see what his role will be this year as Alvin Kamara is the #1 player in fantasy right now. Will he cut into Kamara’s workload? Almost certainly, but as Kamara is a major piece in both of those aforementioned 4-0 squads, I’m not too worried. If you’ve stashed Ingram and can stand to wait another week, I’d take this weekend to evaluate just how involved they get him out of the gate. The Saints defense has taken a major step back and Brees has been great running the offense through Michael Thomas and Kamara. Expecting Ingram to come in and make an immediate impact may leave you disappointed. The Bears are on bye this week but that doesn’t mean your fantasy squad gets a break. Good luck to all on starting off October on the right foot. What’s on your mind this week? Hit up the comments below or find me on Twitter @gridironborn. It’s been a busy day for punters in Chicago on Sunday.Jets punter Lachlan Edwards has punted five times and his Bears counterpart Pat O'Donnell has booted the ball three times in an offensively challenged first half of football. The one notable exception was a 70-yard touchdown by Tarik Cohen when he broke a screen pass and the Bears are up 7-3 on the back of that play.Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is 4-of-12 for 46 yards on the rest of his passing attempts and Jets rookie Sam Darnold is 6-of-13 for 54 yards. Both teams are missing offensive pieces due to injury and the Jets lost another when tight end Neal Sterling went for a concussion evaluation after an unpenalized hit to his head by Bears corner Kyle Fuller, but both offensive performances have been duller than you’d like even after accounting for the absences.If either side’s offense can find a way to get on track consistently Youth Taylor Gabriel Jersey , it will probably carry them to victory in Week Eight. The Bears’ running game showed some early signs that it can make plays against the Jets, so we’ll see if they go back to that well once the action resumes at Soldier Field.

Share: