he poured out his heart about the loss of h | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
panxing18
panxing18 Dec 3 '18

OSS: Sacked in Seattle One day Danny Trevathan Jersey , a Quarterback named Russell called a talk radio show under the name “Sacked in Seattle” at the behest of his 67-year old Coach Pete. While on the air, is defense, and the offensive line that was never there for him. He proudly states that he has remained confident and unafraid when on the field, despite the adversity he routinely faces. Regardless of the challenges, he is content with his life. Unbeknownst to Russel, Coach Pete, who has always hated his Quarterback’s confidence and bravery, seeks to finally find someone who can strip those things away from him forever...Half-way across the country, in Chicago, Khalil Mack, new edge rusher for the Chicago Bears, is listening intently to the broadcast. As he hears Sacked in Seattle lay bare his soul on the air, he can’t help but think: “I could be the one. The one to finally break this man. I have to meet him”. So, he writes a letter to “Sacked in Seattle”, care of the radio station. Coach Pete finds the letter Authentic Cody Whitehair Jersey , and realizes this may be his best opportunity to finally break his Quarterback’s spirit for good! So he sets up a Monday Night Football game between his Seahawks and the Chicago Bears. “Could he be the one?” he thought, “The one to finally ruin my Quarterback once and for all?”And, so, Russell and Pete boarded a plane on Sunday, and set off for Chicago. On their way to a date with destiny, and Khalil Mack, at Soldier Field. Could this be the game? The game Russell finally breaks? Pete can only hope. But maybe. Just maybe, fate is on his side...Alright guys, just a quick OSS for the weekend. I didn’t have a ton of time, so I decided to do something simple, and this just popped into my head. I know, it’s another movie poster, but I promise. It’s just a coincidence. They won’t all be movie posters. In fact, I had an illustration planned for this OSS, but I just didn’t have the time to get to it. Hopefully next time!Here’s a quick little gif of the basic process for those that are interested. As always Youth Eric Kush Jersey , all credit to the original photographers and artists:We had a number of good suggestions last week, and I may end up doing one or two of them eventually. I thought about doing an Avengers team poster as suggested by Hester23Jordan, but I decided to wait until I could get everyone in the navy jerseys without having to do a jersey swap on the new guys. If you have any suggestions for a Bears related photoshop or illustration, share them in the comments section. If your idea is chosen, you will receive credit in the post!Feel free to share any bears related photoshops or illustrations of your own! I’d really like these articles to be a space for people to get creative and share. Also, go ahead and share what music you’re listening to currently! I’m always looking for new stuff since I’ve generally got something playing while I work. Just something to keep the deafening silence from driving me insane. Anyway, here’s mine:Currently listening to: Terryfold by Chaos Chaos and Justin Roiland (you’re welcome)Bear Down everyone! In an overall dominant defensive beatdown, the Bears had their fair share of standout performers on Sunday against the Bills. A defensive core that was previously reeling without a healthy Khalil Mack only a few weeks ago, seemed quite eager to prove they were more than the face of their unit. The man who most stood out was veteran cornerback Kyle Fuller, who with his fourth interception on the 2018 season, is now tied for the NFL lead in interceptions. A man who previously struggled with interceptions over the duration of his career, is playing impeccable coverage and being summarily rewarded for it.That pick number doesn’t tell the full story of a defensive back that’s blazing hot at the moment, though. Fuller allowed a mere one catch on eight targets in Buffalo, according to Pro Football Focus. Zay Jones, Kelvin Benjamin http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-bobby-massie-jersey , Jason Croom. It didn’t matter who lined up across from him. Buffalo’s putrid passing offense wasn’t up to snuff against arguably pro football’s hottest cornerback. Elsewhere defensively, Roquan Smith did manage to rack up 12 tackles and receive a Rookie of the Week nomination for it. He, however, allowed 11 catches on 11 targets for 100 yards in pass coverage. A gaudy statistic that would point to a bad game for the rookie linebacker without any other context, when it was actually closer to a poor start and strong finish. On offense, Mitchell Trubisky, he who has struggled against blitzes and pressure often this year, was actually worse off with a clean pocket at New Era Field. The Bears quarterback had a passer rating of 131.2 when under pressure on Sunday, the highest of any other passer that played this past weekend. That may come with a grain of salt given how little of the game mattered for this Bears offense in a defensive blowout. But it’s undoubtedly a step in the right direction for Trubisky in his overall development. Finally, in the most bruising of news, Jordan Howard was contacted within one yard of the line of scrimmage on 10 of his 14 carries in Buffalo. He still managed to pick up 41 of his 47 yards after contact. A lesson to defenders everywhere: you’re going to need to bring the house to bring down Howard with one man. Robert is the Editor-in-chief of The Blitz Network (subscribe here!), the managing editor of Windy City Gridiron, and writes for a host of other fine publications. You can follow him on Twitter @RobertZeglinski.*All numbers are courtesy of Pro Football Focus

Share: