Week 4 NFL power rankings: The fall of DuvaLLL The NFL power rankings for week 4 present a double bonus | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Nov 18 '18

You have the Titans rising in the rankings while the Jaguars are falling. A lot of people had crowned them after beating the Patriots. Heck www.titansauthorizedshops.com , I moved them all the way up to 2 in my rankings. This week they are all the way down to 8...not in the contender range.The Titans are up to 12 for me. They will break into the top 10 next week if they can pull off a third straight upset this week against the Eagles. My week 4 NFL power rankings:Los Angeles Rams (LW:1)Philadelphia Eagles (LW:3)Kansas City Chiefs (LW:6)New Orleans Saints (LW:10)Carolina Panthers (LW:12)Minnesota Vikings (LW:4)Green Bay Packers (LW:5)Jacksonville Jaguars (LW:2) duvaLLL!New England Patriots (LW:7)Pittsburgh Steelers (LW:8)Atlanta Falcons (LW:9)Tennessee Titans (LW:15)Los Angeles Chargers (LW:11)Cincinnati Bengals (LW:13)Chicago Bears (LW:14)Baltimore Ravens (LW:19)Miami Dolphins (LW:21)Denver Broncos (LW:16)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW:18)New York Giants (LW:24)Cleveland Browns (LW:25)Washington Redskins (LW:29)Detroit Lions (LW:27)Seattle Seahawks (LW:28)San Francisco 49ers (LW:17)Dallas Cowboys (LW:22)Indianapolis Colts (LW:23)Houston Texans (LW:20)New York Jets (LW:26)Buffalo Bills (LW:32)Arizona Cardinals (LW:30)Oakland Raiders (LW:31)Here are where the Titans are ranked around the web:SB Nation: 18 (LW:21)USA Today (where they don’t watch the games apparently): 20 (LW:19)ESPN: 20 (LW:20)Survey shows Titans fans are confident heading into the season Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse, a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Titans fans Tennessee Titans Womens T-Shirt , sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Will the Titans win or lose in Week 1?I love the confidence fans have in this team. I am with you. The Dolphins aren’t going to be very good.If the Titans are going to be a contender, and I honestly believe that they are, they need to go down to Miami and take care of business because the Dolphins aren’t going to be a contender. I would say that winning by 8 would be considered taking care of business.How confident are you in the direction of the team?Very confident: 32 percentSomewhat confident: 63 percentMeh: 4 percentNot very confident: 1 percentNot confident at all: 0 percentThis answer makes a lot of sense to be as well. The preseason didn’t answer many of our questions. It didn’t make me feel worse about this team than I did when camp started Tennessee Titans Hats , but I also can’t say that it made me feel any better. There are so many questions that are still unanswered.What is the worst NFL rule?This was an easy one as well. The helmet rule isn’t good and it is going to be a nightmare for officials to enforce. We saw plenty of good form tackles that were called for penalties in the preseason. Will that continue into the regular season? Hopefully not, but I have a feeling that it will.

Share: