eap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. Pellegrini recognised his sides failure t | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 16 '18
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Kentucky was already up big when Isaiah Briscoe snatched down a second-half rebound, took a dribble and fired an outlet pass ahead to Malik Monk. Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys . The ball was high and off target, but Monk went airborne and redirected the ball with his right hand to Wenyen Gabriel for a transition reverse dunk.Yes, the top-ranked Wildcats were so good Monday night that they were turning even mistakes into highlight-reel plays.Freshman DeAaron Fox posted the second triple-double in school history with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists to lead that dominating effort as Kentucky beat Arizona State 115-69 on Monday night.Monk scored 23 points for the Wildcats (7-0), who dominated an undersized team and quickly turned the game into a romping show of their athleticism and ability to run in transition.Kentucky led by double figures roughly 6 minutes in, led 58-30 by halftime then scored the first 12 points after the break to go up 40 with 15 minutes left.My question now when I go back will be: how now do we take this to another level? coach John Calipari asked.The game, billed as the Atlantis Showcase, was played at the same ballroom-turned-arena that hosted last weeks Battle 4 Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas. Fox was the easy choice as MVP, though the Wildcats had five players score in double figures and put up dominating numbers in just about every area. They shot 52 percent. They finished with a 59-33 rebounding advantage. They scored 21 points off turnovers and finished with 33 assists on 44 baskets.We just love playing together, said freshman Bam Adebayo, who had 12 points, nine rebounds and three blocks. Were like brothers, so were going to give each other the ball.Sam Cunliffe scored 14 points for the Sun Devils (4-3), who shot just 34 percent and made 8 of 26 3-point attempts (31 percent).As a competitor you feel a little shell-shocked in these moments, Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley said. I wouldve hoped we wouldve performed a little better. ... I thought they were spectacular.BIG PICTUREArizona State: Hurley knew it would be a tough task to slow the Wildcats and noted his team would have to avoid turnovers to do so. Instead, the overmatched and undersized Sun Devils had as many turnovers as baskets in the first 8 minutes and could manage little more than to fire up 3-pointers.Im going to think long and hard about what were going to learn from it, Hurley said. Hopefully well get something out of this.Kentucky: Calipari said he wants to see how his team handles a close game. The Wildcats still havent gotten one; their closest margin has been 21 points. Kentucky has scored 100-plus points in three straight games for the first time since December 1977.FOXS BIG NIGHTFox, a 6-foot-3 point guard from Houston, had 10 points and nine rebounds by halftime on the way to MVP honors and triple-double No. 2 for Kentucky. The other one came from Chris Mills in December 1988.Fox finished 6 of 9 from the field.I didnt even know thats how long its been, Fox said. But it felt good. Honestly it was my most efficient game shooting-wise, so thats what I feel good about.POLL IMPLICATIONSKentuckys hold on No. 1 in the AP Top 25 doesnt look to be loosening anytime soon.THE HIGHLIGHT MOMENTThe Briscoe-to-Monk-to-Gabriel dunk gave Kentucky an 83-40 lead with 11:58 left.SportsCenter just popped into my head, Hurley said. That the first word I saw when I saw that play. You dont see many plays like that. Just crazy, athletic. And those guys, theyre trained to do that, they really are.WELCOME BACKBriscoe had missed the past two games with what Calipari described Sunday as a butt bruise, but the sophomore finished with 20 points and seven assists. In addition, Derek Willis, who left Fridays win against UT Martin with a thumb injury, finished with 11 points and six boards in 16 minutes.UP NEXTArizona State: The Sun Devils host UNLV on Saturday.Kentucky: The Wildcats return home to host No. 11 UCLA on Saturday.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http:///...y-buccaneers-jerseys . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from.Manuel Pellegrini refused to call time on Manchester Citys title challenge, despite seeing his side held to a goalless draw by Norwich. Pellegrini had admitted the visitors would need nine wins from their remaining 10 games for a chance at Premier League glory but Alex Neils relegation-threatened side went closest at Carrow Road as Patrick Bamford hit the crossbar in the first half.Manchester City - who have not won back-to-back league games since October - are now nine points behind leaders Leicester, who host Newcastle on Monday Night Football, but Pellegrini vowed to fight on until the numbers no longer add up.  Every time you drop points it can be more difficult, but that will not change my mind [about the title], Pellegrini said.If you mathematically have a chance to do it, you must always think you can do it. Sergio Aguero reacts to a missed chance in the first half If you ask me before the first game of the season what we must do, we must try to win all the games and we continue with the same mentality.And at the end of the season well see how many points we can have and in which position well be.The visitors failed to register a shot on target in the second half, having dominated the early stages of the game, and Pellegrini bemoaned his sides failure to create space in the final third. Norwich 0-0 Man City Manchester Citys Premier League title bid continued to stutter Im disappointed because of course we wanted the three points, he told Sky Sports. From the first minute of the game we were trying to be aggressive with the ball and without the ball.I feel we had a very good attitude throughout the game, we were very concentrated on our defensive movement, but we couldnt create the space.We had a lot of possession but couldnt create clear space to score. Aguero touched the ball in the area just four times at Carrow Road Manchester City had 66 per cent of possession in the game, but striker Sergio Aguero touched the ball in the box just four times, while Wilfried Bony did not register a single touch in the area before being substituted in the 58th minute. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. Pellegrini recognised his sides failure to convert possession into chances, and described his players as static in the opposition third. Alex Neil felt that he couldnt have asked for any more effort from his Norwich side I think it is one thing to have possession and another thing is to make the movements in the last third of the pitch. Today we were a little bit static in front so couldnt make the space, he added.We started with two centre-forwards because we knew we were going to have a lot of possession.After that we tried to do it with the wings with Raheem and Fernandinho. But it was exactly the same. Also See: Norwich 0-0 Man City As it happened Fixtures Table Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: