a that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymai | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 16 '18
Happy Friday! Lets celebrate the impending weekend with the coolest great-grandma EVER Millie Sullens. Cheap Air Jordan Retro 13 . The 90-year-old has become a star in her native Oklahoma this week as she made waves -- literally -- water skiing at Lake Tenkiller.Filmed by local television station KSFM this week, Sullens showed off some impressive tricks behind the very boat she learned to ski on -- purchased by her and her late husband in 1960.I could tell you more about it, or you could just watch. I have to warn you however, you will have trouble coming up for an excuse of why you cant do something for the next 60 years or so.To quote the late, great Aaliyah, Age aint nothing but a number, throwing down aint nothing but a thang.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Wholesale Jordan Retro 13 . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Jordan 13 China Wholesale . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. http://www.cheapairjordan13.com/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. MONACO -- The IAAF has ratified Ruth Jebets world record for the womens 3,000-meter steeplechase.The Bahraini runners time of 8 minutes, 52.78 seconds at the Diamond League Paris meet in August, 12 days after she won Olympic gold at the Rio de Janeiro Games, bettered Gullnara Galinkas 8-year-old world record. Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap. .The previous mark of 8:58.81 had been set by the Russian at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: