FanPulse: Bears’ fans are the most confident in the NFC | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
panxing18
panxing18 Nov 12 '18

North Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL http://www.bearscheapstores.com/kyle-long-jersey-cheap , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Bears fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.It’s been a while since the Chicago Bears have been in first place in the NFC North, so it’s understandable that us fans are feeling good about our 2-1 Bears. Even though the defense is carrying the team, head coach Matt Nagy has many of us believing the offense will come through at some point. Even if the offense can only make small gains from a week to week basis, their D looks good enough to give them a chance every single game. The latest FanPulse survey did see Bears’ fan’s confidence levels dip a smidge, but only by 2%. Plus our fans are the most confident among all the NFC North fans at 82%.Here’s our our fans have voted this year.Like we did last week, we’ll take a peek at the confidence levels from the other NFC North teams. The Green Bay Packers lost 31-17 last week to the Washington Redskins, and as expected, their fans are feeling the pressure. The Minnesota Vikings got creamed by the Buffalo Bills last week (27 to 6) and their fans have spiraled into panic mode. The 57% drop in confidence from a week ago was the largest drop among all fans. Plus there’s also the Everson Griffen situation the team is dealing with. The biggest gain in confidence came from fans of the Detroit Lions (+48%) after their big win against the New England Patriots. This week’s Bears vs Buccaneers game will be very telling for fans of each team. The Bucs’ fans are riding high with a 93% confidence level, and that’s coming off a loss. What are your thoughts on these results?If you aren’t a part of WCG’s FanPulse, join now!Bears vs Bills Preseason 2018: Live updates from the game FOURTH QUARTERBall game, Bills come back and win 28-27. The Bills finally wear down the Bears’ defense and score a touchdown on an AJ McCarron pass. Rookies Kylie Fitts and Bilal Nichols each had a sack on that drive.Tyler Bray throws an interception. You can click here for live statistical updates. Outside linebacker Kasim Edebali leaves the game on the cart. The injury appeared to be serious. We’ll update as soon as we know more. The Bills score (yawn), and miss on the two-point conversion. It’s 27-9 good guys. THIRD QUARTER Knile Davis with a rushing touchdown behind a Ryan Nall lead block. It’s 27-3 as the quarter ends. Here are some halftime stats.Ryan Nall - Four rushes for 79 yards and a touchdown, one reception for two yardsTaquan Mizzell - nine runs for 23 yards, two catches for 24 yardsTyler Bray - 12 for 16 http://www.bearscheapstores.com/pat-o_donnell-jersey-cheap , 120 yardsDoran Grant - three tackles, two passes defensed, one interceptionJohn Timu - two tackles, one interceptionCavon Walker - one sackSECOND QUARTERCody Parkey doinks a last second field goal off the upright for the miss. Bears head into the tunnel with a 20-0 lead. John Timu with an interception on a tipped pass. Ryan Nall is making a case to make the 53-man roster. His 32-yard touchdown gives the Bears a 20-0 lead. Jonathon Mincy gets a sack on the nickle blitz.FIRST QUARTER Cavon Walker picked up a sack and he helps solidify his chances to make the practice squad.Bears lead 10-0 on a Cody Parkey field goal and this pick-six by Doran Grant!Here are the inactives tonight. We’ve got a busy next few days planned at Windy City Gridiron. After tonight’s game, Patti will be dropping the quickest post-game recap on the interwebs. Tomorrow morning Jacob will have his post-game notes, and our cuts tracker will go live as the Bears need to trim their roster down to 53 players before the Saturday 3 p.m. Central time deadline. On Sunday we’ll have a practice squad tracker that will cover all the news and rumors that may come about as the Bears fill their 10-man practice squad. In case you need a practice squad refresher as to what the heck it is, I got you covered: Everything you need to know about NFL practice squads.Catch up on Jeff’s 5 Questions With to learn all about the Bills.Robert and Aaron each have a 53-man roster prediction. Click their names to see their picks. As for the game tonight, it will be Tyler Bray going the distance at quarterback for the Bears. James Daniels gets the start at left guard. What will you guys be watching tonight for?This is your Thursday Night Open Thread, and remember it is rated WCG-MA.PREGAMEHere’s a preseason hot take. I actually like watching preseason games. I don’t care if it’s backups vs backups or No. 1’s vs. No. 2’s, because it’s still football. I watch the practice games for different reasons than I do the regular season, but I still can find some enjoyment.I’ll even find something in the fourth Bears preseason game to enjoy because the 22 players between the lines are fighting for their professional lives. The odds of making a 53-man roster are slim, but the ten man practice squad is squarely in their sights. Last week the Chicago Bears sat most of their starters, but I enjoyed watching Rashaad Coward’s development in his first year as an offensive lineman. I enjoyed watching rookie James Daniels battle at both center and left guard. Fellow rookie, wide out Javon Wims. was playing like a guy fighting for a roster spot. On defense, I was monitoring the battle at backup outside linebacker. Both Isaiah Irving and Kylie Fitts had sacks, but I don’t think either stood out. Veteran John Timu may be auditioning for a new team http://www.bearscheapstores.com/bryce-callahan-jersey-cheap , but I like the way he plays football. Undrafted free agent Kevin Toliver got the start at corner and he tried to make a statement. Now with that being said, I think the NFL’s preseason is too long. I tweeted out my thoughts on what they should do few days ago. I’ll add to this that no team should play a Thursday night game after playing on Sunday. Teams should also have all 53 men on their roster active on game day. There should be more fluidity between the practice squad and the main roster, and there should be a four game injured reserve list. Adding an 18th week, without going to 18 games, will give the networks the advertising revenue they covet, and keep the season at 16 games (with two byes).Time, TV channel, and streaming infoDate: Thursday, Aug. 30, 2018Time: 7:00 p.m. CTLocation: Soldier Field, Chicago, IllinoisTV: This game will be aired locally in the following places per 506 Sports.WFLD (FOX/32 - Chicago)WIFR (CBS/23 - Rockford)WYZZ (FOX/43 - Peoria)WRSP (FOX-55/27 - Springfield/Champaign)WSBT (FOX/22.2 - South Bend IN)WANE (CBS/15 - Fort Wayne IN)WTVW (CW/7 - Evansville IN) [tape delay]WAWV (ABC/38 - Terre Haute IN) [tape delay]WPBI (NBC/16 - Lafayette IN)KLJB (FOX/18 - Quad Cities)KFXA (FOX/28 - Cedar Rapids IA)KCWI (CW/23 - Des Moines)WIFS (57 - Madison WI)Announcers: Kyle Brandt (play-by-play) and Jim Miller (color)Radio: WBBM 780 AM and 105.9 FM, and in Spanish on Latino Mix 93.5 FM and Univision 1200 AMReplay: Full replay schedule at NFL NetworkOnline Stream: NFL GamepassWeather: 70 and clear [NFL weather]Odds: Bears -3.0 [OddsShark]SB Nation Bills site: Buffalo RumblingsBears vs. Bills prediction: Bears 29 - Bills 14 via OddsharkLatest articles from WCG:Bears vs Bills - What to watch forNotes from the last preseaosn gameTed Sundquist on the Bears quarterback situation and virtual realityBears Stock up/Stock downOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL SECTION IS LEGITClick on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.

Share: