College of Miami toward induct Ray Lewis and Ed Reed into Ring of Honor | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
blash7915
blash7915 Sep 14 '17
Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will usually be connected jointly once it will come in direction of their mythical NFL positions. Either adult men ended up the ideal at their careers within just the final production, profitable Defensive Participant of the Yr awards, and primary mythical Baltimore Ravens defenses versus 2002-2012. Eventually, successful the Tremendous Bowl within their very last period jointly https://www.ravensshirt.com/Shareece_Wright_Shirt-45, within 2012.Not just are they related jointly within words of their season as Ravens, nonetheless it goes again even even further within just school, as they the two attended the School of Miami. Lewis towards 1993-1995, top the Large East inside tackles for the duration of his past 2 seasons and notched the 5th utmost within college or university historical past.Reed's tenure at "The U" is in all probability even far more unforgettable as he attended in opposition to 1997-2001. Culminating inside of main the Hurricanes in direction of the 2001 Nationwide Championship Joe Flacco Shirt. Which is the previous period Miami gained the Countrywide name. Reed gained the Large East Defensive Participant of the 12 months inside of 2001 and notched 21 interceptions for the duration of his college or university profession. Reed could be optimum remembered inside Miami for his halftime speech towards his teammates in opposition to rival Florida Nation all through that championship period:"I'm problems puppy https://www.ravensshirt.com/Justin_Tucker_Shirt-24. Wear't check with me if I'm aright. H---, no! Joaquin reported dominate, and we not executing it. I position my centre inside this s---, pet! Enable's shift guy!"Upon Friday, the university introduced that Lewis and Reed will both of those be inducted into the Ring of Honor this period, alongside with Michael Irvin, Warren Sapp, and the late Sean Taylor.5 of the largest avid gamers in just @CanesFootball heritage are fixed in the direction of be inducted into the Ring of Honor this period.
Share: