fifth at 16 under with Ryan Blaum (64) and Canadas Mackenzie Hughes (68) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 29 '17
LOGAN, Utah -- Jalen Moore had 19 points, seven rebounds and five assists on Monday night and Utah State overcame a second-half deficit to beat NJIT 93-84 in the first game of the Cancun Challenge. Custom NHL Jerseys China .Utah State (2-0) hosts Idaho State on Saturday in another tournament contest. Koby McEwen added 18 points, Sam Merrill scored 15, Ngor Barnaba 12 and Norbert Janicek 11.Shane Rectors 3-pointer with 8:28 left gave the Aggies the lead for good and it started an 11-3 run. The Highlanders (1-1) closed within 77-74 with 3:59 left, but Utah State answered with a 13-4 run to push its lead to 12 in the final minute.Damon Lynn led NJIT with 34 points. He was 11 of 23 from field with 6 of 17 from beyond the arc. Tim Coleman added 16 points and Rob Ukawuba scored 12.NJIT outscored the Aggies 25-12 to start the second half. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. NHL Jerseys China . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. http://www.wholesalenhlauthenticjerseys.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. BOISE, Idaho -- Michael Thomson won the Web.com Tour Finals Albertson Boise Open on Sunday at Hillcrest Country Club to regain a PGA Tour card.Thompson finished with his second straight 7-under 64, birdieing five of the first seven holes on the back nine, for a three-stroke victory over Argentinas Miguel Angel Carballo.The 31-year-old Thompson finished at 23-under 261 and earned $180,000 in the second of four events that will determine 25 PGA Tour cards. He won the 2013 Honda Classic for his lone PGA Tour title.Its a huge confidence boost, to know that you can do it on such a big stage on a big level, Thompson said. These four Web.com Tour Finals events mean a lot to all of us. We all want to get our card, especially the guys that lost it last year. I hope that this continues to breed confidence going forward. I feel good about my game.He holed out from a bunker for birdie on the par-3 13th.Carballo eagled the par-5 second hole in a 66.Miguel and I were playing really great, Thompson said. We were kind of feeding off of each other. When that happens, it makes golf a lot of fun.Carballo earned $108,000 to also wrap up a PGA Tour card.Im very happy about going back to the PGA Tour, Carballo said. Im really happy about it because at the beginning of the year I was playing really bad for the first four months. Midseason, I started playing a little bit better, and Im happy to be back.Grayson Murray was third at 18 under after a 64. He already earned a card as a top-25 finisher on the Web.com money list.Englands Andrew Beef Johnston (68) wass 17 under and also earned a PGA Tour card, making $48,000 to push is two-event total to $54,910. Adidas NHL Jerseys China. A few sodas! Yeah, I think there will be a Coke or a Fanta or something like that, Johnson joked about his card-earning celebration. Nah, theres going to be a few beers, man!The series features the top 75 players from the Web.com money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings -- Thompson was 145th, and Carballo 187th -- and non-members such as Johnson with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had they been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings . Last year, Rob Oppenheim got the last PGA Tour card with $32,206. Bobby Gates was 25th in 2013 at $33,650, and Eric Axley took the last card in 2014 at $36,312.Three-time PGA Tour winner Scott Stallings (71) tied for fifth at 16 under with Ryan Blaum (64) and Canadas Mackenzie Hughes (68). Tied with Thompson for the third-round lead, Stallings eagled the par-5 16th and made a double bogey on the par-4 18th. He has made $68,875 in the first two events to regain his PGA Tour card after finishing 128th in the FedEx Cup standings.Hughes already earned a card from the Web.com money list. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: