to have the records of the nine athletes criminal proceedings expunged. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Oct 15 '18
Steven Gerrard is not ready to make any decisions on his retirement from football, and is instead focused on lifting the MLS Cup at the end of the season. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Luke-Willson-Draft-Jersey/ . Gerrard, 35, joined LA Galaxy on an 18-month contract last summer shortly after playing his final game for Liverpool, where he made over 500 appearances.A winner of two FA Cups, three League Cups and a Champions League in his time on Merseyside, but his half-season with the Galaxy ended without a trophy. Gerrard got two goals and three assists in 13 appearances, and the Galaxy, who have won the MLS Cup three times in the last five years, crashed out at the first knockout round of the play-offs with a 3-2 defeat against Seattle Sounders.But with the 2016 season set to kick off on Sunday, Gerrard believes it will be a successful year personally if he can win MLS biggest prize.Win the MLS Cup or go close [is the aim], he told Sky Sports. Last year we went out of the first round of the play-offs, the wheels fell off towards the end of the league campaign. We conceded too many goals and we got a really tricky away tie against Seattle in the play-offs.We need to position ourselves better in the league before it goes to the play-offs then its a bit of a lottery. We need to perform and be consistent in knock-out competition. Gerrard has enjoyed a full pre-season with LA Galaxy Like other stars to have passed through MLS before him, Gerrard admits hes been surprised by the standard of Major League Soccer since arriving in the States.The level is certainly a lot better than people think, Gerrard added. You have an opinion when you watch this game on the eye and its very competitive. Theres some good players in the league, good managers and good tactics.Ive sampled different training sessions at LA Galaxy that Ive never done before so maybe one day I can use different bits and bobs that Ive learnt over here. The 2016 MLS season kicks off this Sunday with Chicago Fire v New York City and Portland Timbers v Columbus Crew live on Sky Sports 1 from 7:05pm Gerrard acknowledges he underestimated the challenges posed by MLS, such as the travel and playing regularly at differing altitude, but says the experience of his first term stands him in good stead.There were some shocks and surprises when you go away on the road, Gerrard said.The altitude, the humidity, the length of travel, and obviously getting used to team-mates and new tactics, its a different way of playing. Ill certainly be better for the highs and lows of last season. MLS: Five Brits to watch The British influence keeps growing in Major League Soccer And with an eye on the near future, the former Liverpool captain says he has been enjoying the experience.Im glad Ive done it, Gerrard added. The experience has been good but Ill obviously judge it come the end of the season when Ive done a full season.Hopefully Ill go home with a trophy. It just made sense to me being at Liverpool for that amount of time it was important for me to come out, have a look in and see whats happening at Liverpool.[I get to] sample a different lifestyle and a different life experience. LA Galaxy last won MLS Cup in 2014 Gerrard insists he is in a good place physically heading into his 19th full season as a senior professional, and is not pressed to make a decision on retirement.I dont want to shut any doors and I dont want to make any rash decisions because where I sit now I still feel healthy, Gerrard said.I still feel fit, I still feel like I could play in most levels in the game so where I sit now Im not ready to retire. Will I be ready in 10/11 months time? Well have to wait and see.MLS returns to Sky Sports on Sunday March 6 when Chicago Fire face New York City FC from 7pm and Portland Timbers host Columbus Crew. You can watch both match live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: MLS: Five Brits to watch Gerrards Galaxy fall in Mexico Internationals will join MLS MLS has come a long way http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Barry-Sanders-Draft-Jersey/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http:///...binson-Draft-Jersey/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Kerry-Hyder-Draft-Jersey/ . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. SYDNEY -- Australian Olympians Natalie Cook and Lachlan Milne will not be sanctioned for altering accreditations to allow fellow Australian athletes into the countrys basketball semifinal against Serbia at the Rio de Janeiro Games.Cook, a former beach volleyballer, and Milne, a ex-canoeist, were working with the Australian team as athlete services volunteers. They placed stickers on athletes accreditations to allow them access to the game, an investigation commissioned by the Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) found.In a statement Thursday, the AOC said Milne also gave non-scanned tickets to athletes outside the stadium to let them inside. Serbia won the mens semifinal 87-61.Nine athletes were held by police and later fined over the falsified documents after a plea bargain agreement was reached with a Brazilian court. The AOC paid the fines.Both Cook annd Milne were sent home before the closing ceremony, as were the Australian director of athletes services, James Edwards, and a team staff member. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Tj-Lang-Draft-Jersey/. According to the investigation conducted by lawyer Patrick George, Australia chef de mission Kitty Chiller had warned Edwards that putting stickers over accreditations to help athletes gain entry to venues must be stopped after she learned it was happening with his knowledge.George said the behavior of Cook and Milne had damaged the reputation of the AOC and Olympic team, but the two were remorseful for having put the team in an embarrassing position.Acting on his findings, the AOC said it would seek to have the records of the nine athletes criminal proceedings expunged. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys From China China NFL GearCheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Share: