so that was good. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Oct 15 '18
CHICAGO -- Coach Jill Ellis training camp roster for a pair of exhibitions against Switzerland features 11 players who have never appeared on the U. Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey .S. womens national team.Ellis left off forward Alex Morgan, midfielder Megan Rapinoe, and defenders Meghan Klingenberg, Ali Krieger and Julie Johnston. All played on the Womens World Cup-winning team last year and the Olympic team this summer.The roster includes eight uncapped players from the National Womens Soccer League and three college players, Stanford goalkeeper Jane Campbell, Stanford midfielder Andi Sullivan and BYU forward Ashley Hatch.Also included for the first time is Lynn Williams, who plays for the NWSLs Western New York Flash and was the leagues Golden Boot winner with 11 goals.Right now, we are in a phase where we want to try to expand the player pool, look at a number of players and start the long process to qualifying for the next World Cup, Ellis said in a team statement. That means several of our more experienced players wont be in for this camp while we get to evaluate some different personnel. In order to see if these players can contribute, we need to get them into a National Team training environment and in games.The United States plays Switzerland on Oct. 19 in Sandy, Utah, and on Oct. 23 in Minneapolis.The roster by position with club or college team:Goalkeepers (3): Jane Campbell (Stanford), Ashlyn Harris (Orlando Pride), Alyssa Naeher (Chicago Red Stars)Defenders (7): Abby Dahlkemper (Western New York Flash), Arin Gilliland (Chicago Red Stars), Merritt Mathias (Seattle Reign), Kelley OHara (Sky Blue FC), Becky Sauerbrunn (FC Kansas City), Casey Short (Chicago Red Stars), Emily Sonnett (Portland Thorns FC)Midfielders (8): Morgan Brian (Houston Dash), Danielle Colaprico (Chicago Red Stars), Tobin Heath (Portland Thorns FC), Lindsey Horan (Portland Thorns FC), Carli Lloyd (Houston Dash), Allie Long (Portland Thorns FC), Samantha Mewis (Western New York Flash), Andi Sullivan (Stanford)Forwards (6): Crystal Dunn (Washington Spirit), Shea Groom (FC Kansas City), Ashley Hatch (BYU), Kealia Ohai (Houston Dash), Christen Press (Chicago Red Stars), Lynn Williams (Western New York Flash). Jari Kurri Jersey . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Mark Letestu Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. http://www.oilersauthority.com/authentic-boyd-gordon-oilers-jersey/ . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. LAS VEGAS -- The watershed moment happened in the second quarter of Team USAs 111-74 win over Argentina on Friday in the first game of the Olympic preparation run. For the first time, new Golden State Warriors teammates Kevin Durant, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson shared the floor.They didnt even realize it.When youre out there right now, you dont even think about the fact that were teammates, Green said. Were all teammates right now. Honestly, if you want me to be quite frank with you, I didnt even notice me, Klay and KD were out there together.I didnt really notice. I was just lost in the game, Durant said. We didnt really talk about it.Durant apparently didnt notice when Green set a screen for him, which freed KD to nail a 3-pointer, and gave him a low-five after the perfect execution of a two-man game that could terrorize the NBA next season. Or when in the fourth quarter, Green set Durant up for two more 3-pointers and Durant hit Green for a 3-pointer in a span of four possessions.All I saw was USA across the chest, said Durant, who scored 23 points to lead the team. When youre playing out there with players who know how to play the game of basketball, it just makes it so easy for you.Green, Durant and Thompson played together for only two minutes, but they played longer and stronger in separate pairs, specifically with Green at center and Durant at small forward in coach Mike Krzyzewskis small lineups that repeatedly victimized Argentinas inexperienced big men.The highlight of the evening, however, belonged to Paul George. Playing in his first Team USA game since he suffered a broken leg in an exhibitioon two years ago in Las Vegas, George scored 18 points on 7-of-11 shooting with two steals. Eric Gryba Jersey. . This game was in a different arena than the one two years ago -- the brand-new T-Mobile Arena -- and George has played more than 100 games since the injury. But he still felt he had a hurdle to overcome.There were a lot of emotions, Im not going to lie, George said. The guys in the locker room did a great job of making sure I was good when I came out on this floor.Krzyzewski praised Georges play and said he was perhaps in the best shape of any of the Olympians -- most of them were playing their first game action in weeks.Team USAs strength on the interior was another facet of the first game. With two true centers in DeAndre Jordan and DeMarcus Cousins, the Americans crushed the Argentines on the inside and with second-chance points. Cousins had 15 rebounds in just 16 minutes, and the two had nine offensive rebounds and seven dunks or layups. Overall, Team USA had 22 offensive rebounds and 26 second-chance points.The only time Argentina was competitive was during a short spurt in the third quarter when veterans Manu Ginobili, Luis Scola, Carlos Delfino and Andres Nocioni played together. They tied the Americans 24-24 in the third quarter, but their younger players struggled otherwise.The first time we played the Americans when I was young, we took pictures and asked for their jerseys, said the 36-year-old Scola, who scored 10 points. Our young guys didnt do that, so that was good. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys NFL CheapCheap NFL Womens Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Share: