Rawls suffered his injury in Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 29 '17
Russell Slade has expressed his disappointment at being sacked as Charlton Athletic manager and believes the club needs a period of stability if they are to have a successful future. OG Anunoby Jersey . Slade was dismissed after less than six months in charge at The Valley on Monday, with the Addicks 15th in the Sky Bet League One table and just three points above the relegation zone.The 56-year-old, who signed a three-year deal at Charlton in the summer following their relegation from the Championship, became the seventh manager to be sacked by owner Roland Duchatelet since the Belgian businessman completed his takeover of the club in 2014. Naturally I am incredibly disappointed to be leaving Charlton Athletic, said Slade, whose final match in charge was Saturdays 3-0 defeat away at Swindon Town. Slade was only appointed as Charltons manager in June I fully understand that I am operating in a results business but was confident that given the necessary time I would have been able to finish the job I started. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Despite my disappointment to be leaving, I feel the hard work that my team and I have put in has helped to lay the foundations required for a successful future.Its been a difficult period for the club both on and off the pitch and I firmly believe that the club now needs a period of stability in order to help take it back to where it belongs. Highlights of Swindons 3-0 win against Charlton in Sky Bet League One I would like to take this opportunity to thank the board, players and the staff for their tremendous commitment and support to me during my time at Charlton.I wish everyone at the football club, particularly the fans, every success both for the rest of this season and the future. Charlton owner Roland Duchatelet has been widely criticised by the clubs supporters Prior to taking over at Charlton, Slade spent two seasons in charge of Cardiff City before a management reshuffle saw Paul Trollope assume first-team coaching duties and Slade move upstairs as head of football.Slade, who has also spent time at Yeovil, Brighton and Leyton Orient, subsequently left that role after just 28 days.The departure of Slade is the latest setback for Charlton in an underwhelming season which has seen continued protests against Duchatelets running of the club.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Slade departs Charlton Swindon cruise past Charlton Watch League One goals NOW! WATCH: Foxs nightmare own goal Jakob Poeltl Jersey . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Serge Ibaka Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.raptorsprostore.com/Cheap-Delon-Wright-Raptors-Jersey/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has a sprained MCL in his left knee, and his status for the teams Week 4 game against the New York Jets is uncertain.Coach Pete Carroll was asked Monday if he expects Wilson to play Sunday.Yes, he said. Really early to say because I havent seen him do anything other than just convince me of that thought. Hes done a very good job so far.What he has, a lot of guys play with, and so this is something that our trainers have been through a number of times. They know that this is really possible that hell be fine. But he still has to respond to the work on Wednesday and Thursday, and well see how he gets through it.Meanwhile, at running back, Carroll said Thomas Rawls has a little crack in his left fibula and will be out a few weeks.Asked if its something that could land Rawls on injured reserve, Carroll said, Not at this point.Wilson was injured in the third quarter of Sundays game against the San Francisco 49ers. He came out for one snap but then returned for three more plays to finish a drive.The Seahawks were up 27-3 at the time, and Wilson was pulled from the game before the next possession.The team has a Week 5 bye, meaning that sitting Wilson against the Jets would give him additional time to get healthy.I think, obviously, theres a consideration for that, Carroll said on 710 ESPN Seattles Brock and Salk show Monday morning. With an extra ccouple weeks, it would help everybody if he could sit out for a while. Lucas Nogueira Jersey. Theyd all get healed. But well see what happens. Were going to do the right thing. Were going to make sure that were very careful.This is Wilsons second injury of the season. He suffered a right high ankle sprain in Week 1.If Wilson plays against the Jets, hell likely wear a brace.Its about stability, Carroll said. If hes stable enough, thats why guys wear braces with those. As long as theyre stable, theyre fine. And theres some discomfort with it. But he doesnt feel any of that. So thats not going to be the issue most likely. Its just about, is he really stable and safe to go ahead and play? And the brace will help him with that. I would anticipate hell be in a brace for game day. Well see what that means.Wilson has never missed a start in his five-year NFL career, and Sunday was the first time he had missed snaps because of an injury. Trevone Boykin filled in and completed 7 of 9 passes for 65 yards, a touchdown and an interception.Rawls suffered his injury in Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams. Carroll said its unrelated to the ankle he had surgery on during the offseason.With Rawls sidelined, the Seahawks will start Christine Michael, who carried 20 times for 106 yards against the 49ers. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: