carted off the field.I didnt eve | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 29 '17
BUDAPEST, Hungary -- The Budapest election committee has approved a journalists initiative to hold a city referendum on the Hungarian capitals bid to host the 2024 Olympics. Doug Williams Jersey .The decision published Thursday can be appealed within 15 days to Hungarys supreme court, which earlier this year blocked a similar referendum on the bid.On Wednesday, another initiative by investigative journalist Katalin Erdelyi -- to hold a nationwide referendum on Budapests bid -- was rejected by the national election committee.The question submitted by Erdelyi in the city-wide referendum would ask voters whether they agree that Budapest should withdraw its 2024 Olympic bid.Paris and Los Angeles are also bidding for the games. Romes bid has been rejected by the citys mayor, Virginia Raggi, and the city council.Hamburg withdrew its bid after it was rejected by voters in a referendum. Vernon Davis Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Bashaud Breeland Jersey . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.authenticredskinsfootballonline.com/customized/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. DENVER -- The only way to stop San Diego running back Melvin Gordon was by not letting him touch the ball.Turns out, it was the Chargers who came up with that plan at the end of a 27-19 loss to the Denver Broncos on Sunday.On four straight snaps at the Denver 2, the Chargers (3-5) called passing plays, leaving Gordon out of the mix in the quest for a touchdown that, combined with a 2-point conversion, could have sent the game to overtime.Gordon finished with 111 yards -- the first runner to crack the 100-yard mark against Denvers stingy defense since Kansas Citys Jamaal Charles on Sept. 17, 2015. But because the Chargers lost, Gordon might be remembered as the player who sent Wade Phillips to the hospital when he collided with the defensive coordinator on the sideline in the second quarter.Im really sorry about that, Gordon said.Head coach Mike McCoys explanation for why Gordon didnt touch the ball really wasnt one: We called the plays we did. We didnt finish them. We didnt score. It didnt work.And Gordon took the high road.You know, whatever they call is what they call. Im OK with whatever they call, said Gordon, who rushed for 94 yards in a 21-13 win over Denver on Oct. 13. If someone makes a touchdown, then no one is talking to me about that right now. Its the call that was made. Weve got to live with it.Quarterback Philip Rivers felt the same way. He said he didnt audible out of any running plays when they had first-and-goal at the 2 with 2:54 remaining.After the fact, you obviously go, `Shoot, maybe we shouldve run once or twice down there? said Rivers, who threw for 267 yards and two TDs along with three interceptions. But when youre going and youre in the heat of it, you feel like youve got a chance for us too score with what we called. Tress Way Jersey. Midway through the second quarter, Gordon was trying to chase down Broncos cornerback Bradley Roby during Robys 49-yard interception return for a score when he said he was blocked into Phillips by Broncos linebacker Von Miller.Gordon upended Phillips, and the back of the coachs head slammed against the ground. Medical personnel surrounded Phillips, and after about five minutes, he was secured to a backboard, then carted off the field.I didnt even know I hurt him, Gordon said. I didnt know it was me. I hope hes OK. ... I couldnt stop. I was going too fast.Gordon didnt let the incident derail him, and got stronger as the game went along. San Diegos 2015 first-round draft pick averaged 4.8 yards on 20 carries. His longest run was 20 yards in the fourth quarter.He wanted the ball at the end against Denver (6-2) -- every player does in that situation, Gordon said.They trust those other guys as well, Gordon explained.This is how San Diegos play calling went on that game-changing drive:- Incomplete pass over the middle.- Incomplete pass short right.- Incomplete pass to Antonio Gates.- Incomplete pass short left to Hunter Henry.Ball back to Denver with 2:36 left.And while the Chargers gained possession again, they couldnt do much against Denvers defense.I have all the faith in our quarterback and receivers, the rest of the line, the play calling. Sometimes, it doesnt go our way, San Diego offensive lineman Joe Barksdale said. But no one gave up. And I think that speaks more volumes than anything.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: