Oscar Klefbom Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Sep 27 '18

As players around the NFL have taken shots at the Patriots this offseason Authentic David Desharnais Jersey , saying the atmosphere in New England isn’t fun, Reggie Wayne’s brief stint with the team has been brought back up. But Wayne says the perception that he had a problem with Bill Belichick’s way of running a team is incorrect.

Wayne played for the Colts from 2001 to 2014, then signed with the Patriots in 2015, only to walk away after two weeks. There were reports in 2015 that Wayne wasn’t having fun Chris Tierney Jersey , but Wayne said on NFL Network on Thursday that it wasn’t like that.

“There are some reports out there that I left New England because I said it was not fun or it was too hard. Those reports are false. The fact is, I was done. It was time for me to retire. There were other teams that wanted my services but I knew it was done for me,” Wayne said.

Wayne acknowledged that Belichick can be hard-nosed, but he added that different coaches have different policies and in some respects P.K Subban Jersey , former Colts coach Tony Dungy was stricter than Belichick. Overall, Wayne said, players understand what they’re getting with Belichick and respect that he wants to do whatever is going to help the team win.

“Bill Belichick is not a party planner. That is not what he is in it for. I think he’s in it for winning championships, winning games for that organization Tim Heed Jersey ,” Wayne said.

That is the ultimate goal. And no coach wins like Belichick.

Terrell Suggs is 35 years old and heading into his 16th season as a pass rusher for the Ravens, but he’s not slowing down.

That’s the word from Ravens head coach John Harbaugh, who said he’s been blown away by the way Suggs looks better than ever this offseason.

“I think he’s on a mission and I think he’s headed for the Hall of Fame. I want to see that statement made this year, next year and for as long as he plays Oscar Klefbom Jersey ,” Harbaugh said.

Harbaugh thinks Suggs could still have his best football ahead of him.

“He’s inspired,” Harbaugh said. “The guy is in phenomenal shape. He is at another level of conditioning.”

Suggs said last month that he still thinks he can get better. Harbaugh agrees.

Womens Buffalo Bills Jerseys
Share: