Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Sep 20 '18
SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Lewis Hamilton says Mercedes new rules of engagement will not stop him attacking Nico Rosberg as he did in Austria. TreDavious White Jersey .Mercedes has not released details of its discussions with its drivers following last weekends collision at the Red Bull Ring, but team boss Toto Wolff has made clear that both drivers are on their last warning after the incident in Austria. But when Hamilton was asked if he would pull the same move should he find himself in a similar position this weekend, Hamilton quoted his hero Ayrton Senna.Absolutely, he said. Im always going to go for the gap. Like Ayrton would always say, If you dont go for the gap, you are no longer a racing driver. I will never stop being a racing driver.A water leak prevented Rosberg from taking part in second practice, but Hamilton doubts it will set his teammate back.It depends how good the driver is, he said when asked if losing FP2 was a big setback. Personally, I dont see it being much of a problem for Nico.Hamilton finished the second session 0.391s faster than Daniel Ricciardo in the Red Bull, but said there was still time to unlock from the car.By this point we very rarely have the balance exactly where we want to have it but it definitely feels good and definitely will go quicker, as others will get quicker as well. I definitely feel like we are in a strong position, Red Bull are very close. Thurman Thomas Jersey . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Stephen Hauschka Jersey . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Jordan-Poyer-Draft-Jersey/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Against Me!s Laura Jane Grace (10:30 a.m. ET) and First Takes Stephen A. Smith (12 p.m.) join the guys.Text us at 67974 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at @LeBatardShow and @Stugotz790 -- well be with yoou from 10 a. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey. . to 1 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio, ESPNRadio.com and ESPNU. Disocunt Football JerseysWholesale Jerseys ChinaChina NFL Jerseys WhiteCheap Authentic JerseysYouth NFL Jerseys WholesaleCamo China NFL JerseysCheap JerseysDiscount JerseysChina NFL HoodiesCheap NFL Jerseys CamoCheap NFL Jerseys OutletNike NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Stitched JerseysWholesale Jerseys 2019Youth NFL Jerseys China' ' '
Share: