Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Sep 17 '18
Days after he delivered the Holden Racing Team a famous Supercars victory at Sandown, veteran Garth Tander has been shown the door in favour of Scott Pye for 2017. Nike Air More Uptempo 2018 .Walkinshaw Racing has decided not to renew Tanders contract for next season, when the outfit will lose factory backing from Holden after 26 years.Tander had been the teams longest-serving driver, winning 50 races - including two Bathurst victories - and a championship in 2007.He will always be considered a brother to the Walkinshaw family and we wish him the very best of luck with his future, owner Ryan Walkinshaw said in a statement.Tander said it was a sad day, knowing his time at HRT was coming to an end after nine years.Been a great ride and last weekend is one of many highlights, he tweeted on Friday.Being a Holden factory driver means the world to me. I will be giving it my all to finish on a high in the months ahead.We still have some races to win at HRT so lets all enjoy the ride while it lasts.Tander has not given up on finding a seat for 2017, with speculation the 39-year-old could race alongside James Moffatt at Garry Rogers Motorsport to race.Pye, who was pushed out of DJR Team Penske following their mid-year signing of Scott McLaughlin, will join 2010 series winner James Courtney at Walkinshaw on a three-year deal.Courtney has also signed on for another three seasons, extending his stay until the end of 2019.The 36-year-old says hes more determined than ever to win a championship with the team, even though theyre losing funding from Holden.Everyone in the team, from engineering staff to management and commercial, have all put a ridiculous amount of effort into preparing my car and giving me the opportunity to win races, he said.Ive also put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this team and would hate it if I walked away from here and someone else rolled in and started getting all the success we have worked so hard for. Nike Air More Uptempo Supreme For Sale . LOUIS -- St. Nike Air Uptempo Olympic For Sale . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.airmoreuptemposale.com/ . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom.Ronny Deila was relieved as Celtic reached the quarter-finals of the Scottish Cup, after seeing off non-league opposition in the shape of East Kilbride. Goals by Leigh Griffiths and debutant Colin Kazim-Richards earned the Hoops a 2-0 win against the Lowland League side who chose to host the match at Airdries Excelsior stadium. Celtic eased into the quarter-finals of the Scottish Cup with a routine 2-0 win Asked if he was happy with the win, the Norwegian said: Yes, of course I was. I think it would have been very hard had we lost today, I admit that. So it was a crucial victory. You never know in football but that would have been thee biggest surprise in a lot of years but it didnt happen and I am very happy for that. Nike Air More Uptempo Mens. But I was quite comfortable during the 90 minutes and I will give a lot of credit to East Kilbride, they fought really hard and tried to play football as well, so that was a positive.I thought we controlled the game pretty well and we could have created more.I didnt think we were accurate enough and I think the surface was a little bit difficult. We could have played better but we went through and that is the most important thing. I didnt think we were accurate enough and I think the surface was a little bit difficult. Ronny Deila We wanted to score more goals and we had our chances but nobody will remember that if we win the cup.His opposite number at East Kilbride, Billy Ogilvie, added: It was probably the proudest moment I have ever had in football.It is pretty difficult to put into words. I am so proud of them but I think I am even beyond that. To an absolute man they worked ever so hard and they kept their discipline, it was phenomenal.When you make Celtic score their goals from set-pieces, you must be doing something correct in open play and that is how well we did today in open play.We closed Celtic down and made them work hard.You can see the Scottish Cup quarter-final draw live on Sky Sports News HQ with former Celtic midfielder Lubo Moravcik on Monday, February 8 at 6.30pm Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL T-shirts From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '
Share: