etroit also played Friday night -- | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 27 '17
MOSCOW, Idaho -- Victor Sanders scored 29 points on 9-of-16 shooting and Idaho held off South Dakota State 96-89 in overtime on Monday night. Ben Hutton Jersey .Patrick Ingram hit five 3-pointers and added 23 points for the Vandals (3-1), who hit 14 total from behind the arc and shot 52.2 percent.Idaho held a 78-75 lead with 12 seconds left in regulation. On the final possession, South Dakota States Tevin King missed a game-tying 3, but Mike Daum corralled the offensive rebound and found A.J. Hess who drilled the equalizer at the buzzer.The Vandals responded quickly in overtime, starting the period on a 7-0 run capped by a Sanders layup for an 86-79 lead. The Jackrabbits (1-4) cut it back to 86-83, but a Chad Sherwood 3 pushed it back to six with 1:13 left.Hess hit seven 3s and led all scorers with 31. Daum added 23 for the Jackrabbits. Henrik Sedin Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Brandon Sutter Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. http:///...nlund-Adidas-Jersey/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. DETROIT -- Jimmy Howard and Gustav Nyquist may be rebounding after each disappointed in 2015-16.Howard made 30 saves and Nyquist scored twice, helping the Detroit Red Wings beat the San Jose Sharks 3-0 on Saturday night.Howard lost the No. 1 goaltender job to Petr Mrazek last season, and Nyquist slumped to 17 goals after combining for 55 the previous two seasons.I feel like its coming there, Howard said of his game. The little things weve been working on. Little bit more patience.Howard was spectacular in a 2-1 road win over the New York Rangers on Wednesday night, and Nyquist has three goals in his last two games.Its always nice to score goals and its nice to see the team play the way we did on a back-to-back, he said. I thought we came out and skated really hard and seemed to have a lot of energy. That was good to see.The Red Wings beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Friday night.Andreas Athanasiou also scored for Detroit, which won its fourth straight after losing its first two games of the season.Our play. I thought we were on our game pretty good, Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said. The back-to-back when you dont travel, I dont think is as big a deal, but I just thought we did a real good job of getting back above the puck, creating turnovers. I thought we played real fast, I thought we attacked up the ice fast so our speed looked good.San Jose goalie Martin Jones stopped 29 shots. The defending Western Conference champions have lost three of four.We just arent dedicated to defense the way we were last year, Logan Couture said. Were not playing well, and were lucky to be 3-3-0 at this point. We just have to play better. Thats all it is.Howard got his 23rd career shutout and his first thhis season. Erik Gudbranson Jersey. Nyquist scored twice in the second period to give Detroit a 2-0 lead. He has three goals on the season.He beat Jones 4:14 in from the right circle to complete a 2-on-1 rush. Nyquists next goal came with 4:40 left, putting a shot off Jones and into the net from the inside part of the right circle.San Jose defenseman Brent Burns hit the goal post on a backhand shot from the left circle as time ran out in the second period.Red Wings defenseman Mike Green blocked Joe Thorntons shot from the bottom of the left circle with an open Detroit net behind him 4:36 into the third period.We were late everywhere tonight, and when you are a step behind a team like that, they are going to take advantage, San Jose coach Pete DeBoer said. We talked about their transition game, and then we gave away the puck and played right into their hands.Athanasiou was placed in the lineup after Justin Abdelkader was a late scratch. Athanasiou scored 6:05 into the third with a slap shot from the top of the left circle off the rush that beat Jones high on the far side. It was Athanasious first goal of the season.NOTE: San Jose concluded a five-game road trip. ... Detroit also played Friday night -- a 5-3 win against the Nashville Predators -- and only a few players participated in an optional morning skate Saturday. ... This DeBoers last trip to Joe Louis Arena, where he began his coaching career in the Ontario Hockey League in the early 1990s with the Detroit Jr. Red Wings (now the Flint Firebirds).UP NEXTSharks: Host Ducks on Tuesday.Red Wings: Host Hurricanes on Tuesday. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: