size, speed, strength and route-running ability, in | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 8 '17
CINCINNATI - The Bengals defence is getting closer to full strength with Pro Bowl linebacker Vontaze Burfict practicing in helmet and pads on Wednesday. Sam Koch Jersey . Given how the last game went, its an encouraging sign.Cincinnatis defence played its worst game in years, losing at New England 43-17 on Sunday night. The Patriots piled up 505 yards, the most against a Bengals defence since 2007.Burfict has missed the last two games while recovering from his second concussion of the season. The Bengals missed tackles, had breakdowns in coverage and got pushed around in New England without Burfict in the middle of the defence.Cincinnati (3-1) hosts Carolina (3-2) on Sunday. The Bengals lead the AFC North, while the Panthers are atop the NFC South.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ;Maxx Williams Jersey . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July. Carl Davis Jersey . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. PHILADELPHIA -- Jeremy Maclin gets a second chance to play in Chip Kellys offence. Maclin and the Philadelphia Eagles agreed on a one-year contract, preventing the wide receiver from becoming a free agent next month. Maclin missed the entire 2013 season after tearing his right ACL in training camp. "Im excited to play in Chips offence, Im excited to be able to help this team get to the next level," Maclin said after the deal was announced Friday. "This is a place I can showcase my skills. Im comfortable with my teammates and this is the right spot for me." Maclin said the team offered him a five-year contract, but the two sides couldnt agree on terms. "This is the place I wanted to be," he said. "This is where I was most interested in what was going on. By them offering me a long-term deal, that made me comfortable that I was in their long-term plans." The former first-round pick led the team with 69 receptions for 857 yards and seven touchdowns in 2012. Hes one of eight receivers to in NFL history to have at least 55 catches and 750 yards in each of his first foour seasons in the league. Albert McClellan Jersey. "Im excited to see Jeremy play in our offence," Kelly said. "You saw the potential of that in the spring and summer but obviously he didnt get an opportunity last year. However, what was great to see was how he was literally here every single day since being injured. You can see he has a passion for the game of football. When he was on the field last spring and summer, you saw his intelligence, you saw his great route-running ability and you saw how tough of a one-on-one match-up he could be." The NFC East champion Eagles had a busy week before signing Maclin on Friday. They gave new deals to wide receiver Riley Cooper and centre Jason Kelce on Thursday and extended All-Pro left tackle Jason Peters contract Wednesday. "Jeremy is an ideal player for our scheme with his combination of size, speed, strength and route-running ability, in addition to his dynamic playmaking talent," general manager Howie Roseman said. "Were happy to see him rehabbing well and to get him under contract for the 2014 season." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: