iPad from 1pm on Friday, and on Sky Sports 4 HD from 9pm. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Aug 24 '18
HIGH POINT, N. Cheap Jerseys .C. -- Anthony Lindauer hit a career-high four 3-pointers and scored 16 points, Andre Fox had 14 points and eight rebounds, and High Point rolled to a 74-41 win over Division III Averett in the season opener on Saturday night.Ricky Madisons layup as time expired at the end of the first half pushed High Points lead to 33-21 at the break. The Panthers started the second half on an 11-2 run to build a 44-23 advantage, and they led by at least 20 points the rest of the way.Miles Bowman Jr. had 11 points and 10 boards for the Panthers.Both teams committed 19 turnovers, but High Point led in points off turnovers 25-1.James Contreras Jr. had 14 points for Averett, the lone Cougar to score in double figures. Charles Bryant had nine points and seven assists.Averett made just 13 of their 60 field goal attempts and 3 of 21 (14.3 percent) 3-pointers. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.cheapjerseysreal.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game.Bryce Molder is the surprise leader after the opening 18 holes of the PGA Tours Dean & DeLuca Invitational in Texas. Leaderboard Dean & DeLuca Invitational The 37-year-old from Arkansas was in the first group of players driving off the 10th tee at 7am on Thursday morning, and his six-under-par 64 remained at the top of the leaderboard in Fort Worth throughout the day.In a remarkable round at Colonial Country Club, Molder opened with nine straight pars before needing just 29 shots on his return to the clubhouse. He birdied each of his last four holes and, at the end of day one, holds a one-stroke advantage over compatriots Webb Simpson and Patrick Reed, as well as Indias Anirban Lahiri.Although murky conditions led to a 90-minute weather delay during the morning, all 121 players completed their rounds.Molder, whose sole PGA Tour victory came during the Fall Series of 2011, admitted it was a round of two halves.He said: I hit a lot of greens early, around 20, 30 feet away, and just kind of rolled it up close.And then all of a sudden, I hit a couple close when I made the turn. Maybe the delay helped me wake up.Actually, I went back out on the range and just kind of made one little tinker here or there, and found a little groove for the rest of the holes.Molder, who six years ago fired a 62 around the same Colonial course, addded: Ive always loved these greens. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping. I got some good looks and they happened to go in. Jordan Spieth is well placed at Colonial Country Club after an opening 67 Lahiri, who is one of the few non-Americans on the first page of the leaderboard, combined a brace of bogies with seven birdies, while pre-tournament favourite Jordan Spieth is well-placed following a 67.The 22-year-old, who is tied for ninth, played in more breezy conditions during the afternoon. He missed the opening six fairways but still hit 14 greens in regulation while suffering his only bogey at the 244-yard, par-three, fourth hole.He said: It was so tough to gauge the wind correctly and get the ball close to the hole.On a day like this, youre just really looking to hit greens in regulation, be as stress-free as possible, and it felt like we were out there.Only four of the leading 17 players after round one were non-Americans.Watch live second-round coverage of the Dean & DeLuca Invitational on Sky Sports Xtra and Sky Sports for iPad from 1pm on Friday, and on Sky Sports 4 HD from 9pm. Also See: Willett shines at Wentworth Donald feeling upbeat at PGA Wentworth v Sawgrass by Paul McGinley PGA Tour Schedule Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USAChina Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: