I think Ive got a lot to improve on | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Aug 20 '18
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Cheap Jerseys 2018 .J. -- Alec Ogletree saw the football zipping his way and knew he needed to get his hands on it.The Los Angeles linebacker intercepted Bryce Petty with just under two minutes left, lifting the Rams to a 9-6 victory over the New York Jets in a snoozer Sunday.Petty made his first NFL start in place of an injured Ryan Fitzpatrick, but couldnt get much going against the Rams defense.After getting the ball with 2:55 remaining and down by three, Petty tried to lead the Jets (3-7) down the field. But on second-and-7 from the 42, Pettys pass to Quincy Enunwa was picked off by Ogletree, who took it out of the receivers hands and Enunwa then tried to wrestle it away from the linebacker to no avail.I had that area of zone and I was playing the receiver, Ogletree said. I saw him throw the ball. We kind of tied up and I was able to rip it out from him and make the play.Greg Zuerlein kicked three field goals, including a go-ahead 34-yarder with 6:52 left, helping the Rams (4-5) snap a four-game losing streak and avoid their first five-game skid since Weeks 9-13 last season.We had to fight and scrap all the way to the end, Ogletree said. Thats what it takes to win and I was right there to make the play. We really couldnt get on the plane without winning here.The game featured 15 punts -- eight by the Jets and seven by the Rams -- as neither offense were the models of efficiency or excitement. New York finished with 296 yards of total offense, while the Rams had 280.Petty, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor last year, went 19 of 32 for 163 yards with a touchdown and the loss-sealing interception.Im not going to let this define my career, Petty said. Im not going to let this define me.Fitzpatrick was listed as questionable with a sprained left knee , suffered last weekend at Miami. Coach Todd Bowles said throughout the week that Fitzpatrick would remain the starter for Sundays game -- as long as he was healthy enough to play.After the game, Bowles said Fitzpatrick wasnt completely healthy. The two split first-team snaps during practice all week.Fitzpatrick was active for the game and served as Pettys backup, while rookie Christian Hackenberg was inactive. Bowles would not commit to who his starter would be in the Jets next game against New England in two weeks.While Rams fans have been clamoring for No. 1 overall pick Jared Goff to play, Case Keenum went a ho-hum 17 of 30 for 165 yards, but had no turnovers after throwing eight interceptions in his previous four games.No, Im not going into the quarterback situation, coach Jeff Fisher said. As I said, I dont believe its the quarterback play. Collectively, were just making mistakes here and there.Petty drove the Jets 99 yards on the teams second possession, finishing with his first NFL TD pass with a little razzle-dazzle on a toss to Brandon Marshall, who flipped it to Bilal Powell for a 4-yard score.Nick Folk was wide left on the extra point, his second miss of the season, leaving New York with a 6-3 lead early in the second quarter.Zuerlein tied it at 6 with 20 seconds left in the third quarter with a 38-yard field goal.I thought Case did a nice job, Fisher said. We didnt get the ball in the end zone, but he scrambled and picked up some key first downs and kept drives alive. Thats what you have to do against a defense like this.SO CLOSEPetty misfired on a long pass on third-and-14 from the Rams 32 that couldve been an easy touchdown in the closing minute of the first half, slightly overthrowing Robby Anderson, who was wide open but had to reach high as the ball tipped off his hand.GURLEY STILL GROUNDEDTodd Gurley, last seasons Offensive Rookie of Year, still has yet to run for 100 yards in a game this season after rushing for 125 or more five times last season. He finished with 64 yards on 21 carries. Gurleys longest run of the season, 21 yards in the fourth quarter, was wiped out by Greg Robinsons holding penalty.FIELD FLIPPERWith the Rams pinned at their 17 on fourth-and-1 early in the fourth quarter, Johnny Hekker blasted a 78-yard punt that had returner Jalin Marshall fielding as if he were catching a pass. After a 10-yard return by Marshall, the Jets had the ball at their 15 -- and went three-and-out. It was the fourth-longest punt in franchise history.UP NEXTRams: vs. Miami next Sunday.Jets: bye week. Next game vs. New England, Nov. 27.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Supply NFL Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Cheap Baseball Jerseys China . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesalejerseysnflusa.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Jonny Gray believes Argentina have become one of the most dangerous sides in the world after sharpening their claws on their southern hemisphere rivals.The Scotland lock has been impressed by the South Americans since they were admitted to the Rugby Championship back in 2014.They have already recorded wins over both Australia and South Africa and this year had the All Blacks worried when they lead for half an hour in Hamilton before eventually succumbing to a late onslaught.But Gray is concerned the Pumas could now pounce on his side when the Scots welcome Argentina to Murrayfield for Saturdays autumn Test clash.He said: Are they up there with the best sides in the world now? Id say so. Argentina are a great team. They can attack from anywhere. Look at the players they have got - guys like Agustin Creevy, some of their backs and their huge wingers, so they have some dangerous strike runners.They are always keeping the ball alive so you can never switch off. When it comes to facing them up front, in the scrum and in the line-out its going to be a huge challenge. Across the board we have to be switched on.You just have to look at some of their recent results in the Rugby Championship to realise they are a world-class side. They beat South Africa and then pushed New Zealand all the way.We have to be on it from minute one to the final whistle. We need to be clever, we cant be coughing up ball to them.But while the Glasgow forwardd is preparing to face a side who have made significant strides forward in recent years, he believe he still has some way to go before he himself can claim to be among the worlds top performers. NFL Jerseys Cheap. Gray has been tipped for a call-up to the British and Irish Lions squad set to tour New Zealand next summer. His performance in Saturdays loss to Australia where he made all of his 24 tackles stick will have only improved his chances of making Warren Gatlands travel party.But Gray is not putting too much emphasis on the statistics.The 22-year-old said: I dont look at numbers. As a defence we all work for each other. Whoever is there makes the tackle and whoever misses the tackle is there to help clean up. We play for each other, we play with a lot of heart, so its a team effort, always.Im just lucky Ive got the coaches at Glasgow and Scotland who will sit down with me and show me where I can improve my game. Its really special getting to play for your country and to come up against some of the best second-rows in the world like we did at the weekend against Australia.Its a great opportunity to test yourself against these guys. I think Ive got a lot to improve on and a long way to go before Im at that level.But Im lucky Ive got players around me pushing me on. Were always pushing each other here. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseysCheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: