objectives as individual athletes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Aug 20 '18
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Reed Timmer scored 21 points, Ore Arogundade added 14, and Drake outscored Division III Simpson from the free-throw line 24-2 en route to a 76-61 win on Saturday. Cheap Oakland Athletics Jerseys .Drake (1-2) shot 51.7 percent from the field in the second half after a 27.6 mark in the first. Timmer had 16 of his 21 after the break, including 4 of 4 from the free-throw line.Simpson went scoreless over a five-minute period spanning both halves as Drake built a double-digit lead. Timmers 3-pointer capped the 9-0 run with 18:57 remaining, giving the Bulldogs a 33-22 lead.The Storm never got closer than eight points the rest of the way.Drake shot 24 of 34 from the line compared to Simpsons 2 of 7.DJ Dafney had 13 points and Sam Amsbaugh 12 for Simpson. Both players added five rebounds. Authentic MLB Gear Store . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jerseys . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http:///...chicago-cubs-jerseys . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night.Former Liverpool and Swansea performance director Glen Driscoll has joined forces again with Brendan Rodgers at Celtic. Driscoll also spent nine years at Chelsea dealing with areas of performance, fitness and conditioning, physiotherapy and injury prevention.He joins the Scottish champions, who appointed Rodgers as their new manager on Monday and Chris Davies as assistant manager on Thursday. Rodgers said: Bringing Glen to Celtic is great news for our players who will benefit from the huge breadth of knowledge he has across all areas of performance. New Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers welcomed joining up with Driscoll again The experience he will bring to the club will be invaluable to our players and I know he will work very well with the excellent medical and performance staff already at the club.Performance, fitness, strength and conditioning, rehabilitation and injury prevention are all crucial elements in the modern game and we will be using Glens wide range of skills to ensure we achieve the highest standards across these areas. See how thousands of Celtic fans welcomedd Rodgers to the club Glens talent in this area has been a massive support to me at both Liverpool and Swansea and I know he will deliver great work and great benefits to our players at Celtic. Cheap New York Mets Jerseys. Glen added: I am absolutely delighted to join Celtic, such an iconic name in world football and I am really looking forward to teaming up again with both Brendan and Chris. New Celtic manager Rodgers believes he is taking over one of the biggest clubs in the world We have some highly talented elite players at the club and my role will be to ensure we give them all we can to achieve any extra edge possible.The areas I work in play a huge role ultimately in achieving maximum performance levels, in preventing injury and ensuring a high level of player availability. We are looking forward to meeting the squad in the next few weeks. Myself and the other performance staff at Celtic will work together and do all we can to help our players achieve their own objectives as individual athletes and help the team as a whole deliver success to our fans. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Get £10 free bet! Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shippingcheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: