thats happening throughout Super Bowl Sunday | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Aug 16 '18
Hibernian are yet to respond to Rangers statement on Sunday night condemning the violence sparked by their supporters wild celebrations at the end of the Scottish Cup final. Cheap Air Max 2017 . Thousands of the Edinburgh clubs fans spilled onto the pitch at Hampden Park following their 3-2 win on Saturday, a result which ended a 114-year spell without winning the trophy.Sky sources understand up to six Rangers players and staff were assaulted and injured when trouble broke out. Another report has claimed all 11 players on the park for the losing side at the final whistle were attacked to some extent.Captain Lee Wallace, goalscorer Andy Halliday and midfielder Jason Holt are among those all thought to have required medical attention. Thousands of Hibernian fans invaded the pitch at full-time, with a smaller number of Rangers supporters later doing the same A set of goalposts was torn down by Hibs supporters, many of them moved towards fans of the Ibrox side to goad them while sections of the pitch were ripped up.A much smaller number of Rangers fans also ran on to the pitch and fights broke out between rival supporters in the worst scenes at Scottish footballs showpiece game since 1980.In the immediate aftermath of the chaotic scenes, Hibs chairman Rod Petrie described it as over exuberance caused by the excitement of winning the event for the first time in so long. Police formed a line across the pitch at Hampden Park in an attempt to stop violent scenes escalating He also said Hibs would co-operate fully with any investigation launched as a consequence of what went on.Rangers reacted with their statement which attacked the Easter Road club for failing to condemn what happened and make contact with them to enquire about the wellbeing of those affected.It was also critical of the Scottish Football Association and Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, who tweeted her congratulations to Hibs without mentioning the post-match trouble. Rangers released a strongly worded statement, hitting out at the Scottish FA, Hibernian and First Minister Nicola Sturgeon for failing to condemn Hibs In response to that, the Scottish Government has issued a statement saying: Violence has absolutely no place in football, either on or off the pitch.The First Minister condemns unreservedly any act of violence or disorder by anyone who attended the cup final.It is for the police to take action against anyone suspected of having committed an offence. A total of 11 arrests were made over the weekend and more are anticipated as police appeal to the public for help in identifying the culprits The Scottish FA, Hampden stadium management and Police Scotland are carrying out full reviews of the wider circumstances, to ensure all lessons are learned.The Scottish Government is liaising closely with these organisations and the First Minister will be kept fully informed.Sturgeon later added: Congratulating a team for winning a cup after 114 years cannot be equated to excusing the behaviour of any fans who behaved unacceptably.What happened was unacceptable, but it is for the police and the authorities to investigate what happened and take appropriate action.I do condemn the pitch invasion, I do condemn any acts of violence or disorder at any sporting occasion there is no place for violence, there is no place for it in football.Sky Sports News HQ contacted Hibernian on Monday morning seeking a response to Rangers statement but was not given one. Chief Executive of PFA Scotland Fraser Wishart has entered the fray Police have appealed to members of the public for their help in identifying the culprits at Hampden.PFA chief Fraser Wishart was also concerned about the events at Hampden, and the pitch invasion in particular.He said: The scenes on the Hampden pitch tarnished what was a wonderful game of football and a historic day for Hibernian. It is particularly disappointing that both sets of players were denied the opportunity to go to their supporters in the traditional manner. Chief Executive of PFA Scotland Fraser Wishart has entered the fray We commend our members for the restraint shown under severe duress and believe that they are due a full explanation from the authorities as to how and why supporters were able to enter the field of play and threaten their safety.In the lead up to high profile matches players are advised by the authorities with regard to their behaviour on the pitch and the potential consequences in the stands of such behaviour. The players on Saturday behaved impeccably, it was their safety that was threatened and our members were left vulnerable. A total of 11 arrests were made over the weekend and more are expected as authorities collect evidence including pictures and video of what happened.Hibernian marked their cup win with an open-topped bus parade through Edinburgh on Sunday, with their captain David Gray leading the celebrations after his stoppage-time winner.Focus will now turn back to events immediately after the game ended, with the SFA also still to offer a formal take on what happened.Chief executive Stewart Regan said on Saturday he was appalled by what he had seen, describing the scenes as being among the worst he had ever seen in British football. Also See: Rangers fury at Hibs and SFA Police appeal for Hampden video Rangers players assaulted Hibs win Cup final thriller Max 95 Sale China . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Cheap Air Max 95 . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday.http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes.Arbroath-born kicker Graham Gano is determined to help the Carolina Panthers win Super Bowl 50 this weekend. Gano, who converted 56 of his 59 extra points during the regular season, along with 30 of 36 field goals, will become just the second Scottish-born kicker to play in the season-ending finale.The 28-year-old will stride into Levis Stadium knowing that he will have the support of a nation behind him having already received an Arbroath football shirt and one from the Scottish national team - predominantly the same colours of the Panthers, who tackle Peyton Mannings Denver Broncos on Sunday. Gano will have the support of a nation behind him My aunt and uncle came and visited this past year, they travel a lot so Ive got to see them quite a few times, Gano said.I havent been back in a while. I want to take my wife and my kids back and see my family - Ive got my sister, aunt and uncle, cousins and nieces (in Scotland). It will be good to get back and maybe pick my accent up again! Gano wants Super Bowl pressure Graham Gano is relishing the opportunity to win the Super Bowl on Sunday night in San Francisco My wifes been bugging me for a while, she wants to go visit places. Hopefully well have that opportunity when our kids get a bit bigger. It will be hard to travel all the way across the ocean with two small kids but it will be great to be able to go back to where I was born. New York Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes won two Super Bowl titles Now Gano is aiming to follow in the footsteps of fellow Scot and former New York Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes, who was born in Greenock and won two Super Bowls titles with Big Blue. Cheap Air Max Shoes. I feel like it took me a little while just to figure kicking out, Gano admitted. I kicked one year at Florida State and then in Baltimore, I dont think I was really prepared for it - I learned a lot there.Then the UFL really helped me out and by the end of my career at Washington I figured things out and they let me go. Im loving things in Carolina; I think thats home for us, were definitely loving playing football. Not a Sky Sports subscriber? Fear not, you can still watch the Super Bowl via NOW TV by selecting a Day Pass to just see the game, or a Week Pass to absorb the unique atmosphere of the build-up.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices.The Super Bowl is also available in pubs nationwide - find your closest venue by visiting skypubfinder.com but ensure you avoid disappointment by calling ahead to check they are showing the game.Keep an eye on www.skysports.com/nfl or your Sky Sports app on mobile devices or iPad, where the minute-by-minute coverage of the game will be covered. Well be running a live blog of Panthers v Broncos featuring instant score updates, all the best pictures and videos of the crucial moments.Our Twitter account @skysportsnfl will keep you aware of everything thats happening throughout Super Bowl Sunday. Also See: Remembering The Fridge WATCH: Meet Broncos mascot Super Bowl 50 countdown LIVE! Ten memorable Super Bowls Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China JerseysCheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: