Kendall Wright Jersey Elite | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Aug 15 '18
The Seattle Seahawks continued to lock up their 2018 draft class by signing linebacker Shaquem Griffin and cornerback Tre Flowers to rookie contracts Thursday.

Third-round pick Rasheem Green is now Seattle’s lone unsigned draft pick. Griffin and Flowers were both selected in the fifth round.

The Seahawks also signed free agent linebacker Dadi Nicolas and wide receiver Keenan Reynolds. Defensive ends Marcell Frazier and Noble Nwachukwu were waived to make room on the 90-man roster.

Nicolas was a sixth-round pick of Kansas City in 2016 and appeared in 11 games http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-minkah-fitzpatrick-jersey , mostly on special teams. He suffered a patellar tendon injury late in his rookie season and missed all of 2017.

Reynolds was a sixth-round selection by Baltimore in 2016. He transitioned to wide receiver after being a star quarterback at Navy. He spent his rookie season on the Ravens practice squad and was with Washington’s practice squad for part of 2017.

Patrick Roy has returned to the Quebec Remparts as coach and general manager.

The Hall of Fame goalie signed a two-year contract Thursday with the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League team. The 52-year-old Roy previously acted as part-owner, coach and GM of the Remparts from 2005-2013, winning a Memorial Cup in 2006.

”The Remparts have always been my passion Kendall Wright Jersey Elite ,” he said.

Roy left the Remparts in 2013 for a three-year stint as coach and vice president of hockey operations for the Colorado Avalanche, during which he won the Jack Adams Trophy as NHL coach of the year in 2014.

The Quebec City native has not closed the door on an eventual return to the NHL, but said he hasn’t received any offers since his abrupt departure from Colorado Authentic Customized Raiders Jerseys , where he felt he was being shut out of hockey decisions.

Roy returns to a team that has moved out of the Quebec Colisee into the 18,259-seat Videotron Centre and which is now owned by media company Quebecor. Quebecor President and CEO Pierre-Karl Peladeau attended the news conference with Roy, Quebecor-Sports head Martin Tremblay and Remparts President Jacques Tanguay.

”Coming back to run the Remparts is like a gift to myself http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ronald-jones-ii-jersey ,” Roy said. ”I lived through some very good years behind the bench. I consider it a privilege to come back to my city to coach this team.”

Share: