field and in the locker room. " | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 22 '17
The Tennessee Titans have traded the No 1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft to the Los Angeles Rams. Jorge Villafana Jersey . Just three months after confirming the franchises return to Los Angeles after 21 years away, the Rams made another dramatic move after climbing further than any other team in history to acquire the overall top pick, having originally been slated with the No 15 pick.The trade came at a price, with the Rams giving up their No 15 pick, two second-round picks (43 and 45), a third-rounder (76), plus a first and third-round pick next year. In addition to the top pick, the Rams will receive the Titans fourth (113) and sixth-round (177) picks this year. The Rams are in serious need of rebuilding after two disappointing seasons, while Titans general manager Jon Robinson said the move would enable his team to continue adding depth with six picks from the first 76 in this years draft. The Rams are returning to Los Angeles after 21 years away Being able to acquire six players in the top 76 this year, along with next year when you factor that into it - I am assuming five in the top three rounds - that is 11 players that we can add to this football team that should not only increase our depth, but give us good quality players at all those positions, he told the Titans website. In the end we thought it was a decision that was best for this football team. It made sense for us to do it, and thats why we moved on it. We talked to several teams about the pick. There was interest in the pick, and in the end we thought this was the option that made the most sense for us... we think we can really bolster this roster with the picks that we now have.Los Angeles are expected to use the top pick to target a quarterback, although the exact player wont be known until April 28. It will be the sixth time the Rams have selected the No 1 overall in franchise history. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Lee Nguyen Jersey . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. Omar Gonzalez Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday.INDIANAPOLIS -- Michael Sam needed no introduction. He provided one anyway, subtly spelling out his desire to be known simply as a football player whose sexuality isnt a national story. "Good afternoon. My name is Michael Sam. I play football for the University of Missouri," he said to commence his first public appearance since announcing hes gay. Sam smiled and laughed often during a 12 1/2-minute news conference at Lucas Oil Stadium, looking relaxed, jovial and confident while taking questions from the hundreds of reporters surrounding the podium. Despite credentials that include the Southeastern Conference co-defensive player of the year award, Sam is projected only as a mid-round pick in the draft in May. Hes 6-foot-2 and 260 pounds, falling somewhere between a defensive end in a 4-3 scheme and an outside linebacker in a 3-4 system. Where he winds up, Sam said he doesnt care. "Im a pass rusher. If you put me in a situation to get the quarterback, Im going to get the quarterback. Whoever coaches or GMs, this league is a passing league. Id like to believe in myself as a good pass rusher," Sam said. Hes not worried about being accepted, either, in light of the bullying scandal that emerged in Miami. "If the Miami Dolphins drafted me I would be excited to be a part of that organization," Sam said. "But Im not afraid of going into that environment. I know how to handlle myself. Chris Wondolowski Jersey. I know how to communicate with my teammates. I know how to communicate with the coaches and other staff I need to communicate with." Mostly, Sam wants to communicate this: "I just wish you guys would just see me as Michael Sam the football player instead of Michael Sam the gay football player." His former Missouri teammates certainly did. "Hes happy with who he is. He doesnt shy away from who he is. Mike Sam has got a lot of personality. Hes a great guy. Hes not going to be any different than who he is every day," said wide receiver LDamian Washington, one of several ex-Tigers stars here for the NFLs annual scouting combine. If Sam were to slip down the draft board, determining a bias against his orientation or a fear of the potential distraction would be near impossible. If teams pass on him, theyre likely unsure how his combination of size and speed fits with their defence. "You only need one team. One team that believes in you. Theres 32 teams. You need one team," Washington said. Coaches and executives around the league were asked often this weekend for their thoughts on how Sam would fit, both on the field and in the locker room. "He would be welcomed, no different than any other player we have," New York Jets coach Rex Ryan said, adding: "The big thing we always talk about is respect in our locker room." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: