points, 48-34, and Loops 3 a minute late | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 21 '17
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we pose a question to a rotating panel of ESPN fantasy basketball experts to gauge their thoughts on a hot topic. Botas Ugg Bebe Online . Todays contributors are ESPN Fantasys Joe Kaiser and Kyle Soppe and ESPN NBA Insider Bradford Doolittle.Kemba Walker has averaged 40.6 FG% and 33.8 3-FG% for his career, but after 13 games this season, those numbers are up to 47.0 FG% and 41.3 3-FG%. In turn, he is averaging 24.7 PPG -- way up from 20.9 PPG last season. What do you think his FG% and PPG will be at seasons end and what do you think of his overall fantasy value?Joe Kaiser: You can trace Walkers improved 3-point shooting back to the summer of 2015, when he dedicated the offseason to shedding the label of poor perimeter shooter. The hard work paid off immediately, as he notched career highs from the field (42.7 percent) and 3-point range (37.1 percent) last season while also making a career-best 2.2 3-PPG.I bring this up as a reminder that Walkers improved shooting isnt a new thing; it started before last season, held up over 81 games, and is merely carrying over into this season. In fact, all indications are that his jumper is better than ever. While I dont expect him to shoot this well all season, I do believe hell reach 45 FG% and 40 3-FG% for the first time in his career. Achieving that would make him a top-20 fantasy player, when you consider how well hes also contributing with rebounds (4.3 RPG), assists (5.5 APG) and steals (1.8 SPG).Kyle Soppe: Walker is playing a bit over his head right now, but not by as much as you might think. The Hornets have picked up the pace a touch, as they are averaging nearly two more possessions per game than they did a year ago. With more possessions and the assumed growth, it stands to reason that Walkers fantasy value is on the rise.He has adjusted his game to be more friendly in terms of analytics, as nearly 74 percent of his field goal attempts this season are coming from closer than eight feet or further than 24, allowing him to maximize his TS%. A career-high six free throws per game should help stabilize his scoring, even if his FG% drop, and that makes him a threat to sustain top-15 production (and maybe top-10) for the entirety of the season.Ill say he splits the difference between his current 47 FG% and his career 40.6 FG% and sets a new career-high in points per game. Give me 22.5 points on 43.8 percent shooting from the field.Bradford Doolittle: There is not much in Walkers early-season performance that strikes me as unsustainable. Hes the best player on a good team and, at 26, is just hitting his stride. The 3-point percentage may be a little high, but its an area of improvement hes focused on the last couple of offseasons, and this years accuracy builds upon the gains he made in 2015-16. Its legit. Hes become nearly automatic when left alone in catch-and-shoot situations, and when hes running the pick-and-roll, teams have generally come over the top of picks set for him, whereas they use to duck under and dare him to shoot. The way defenses play a guy is a strong indicator of how the league sees a players skill set at a given time.The Hornets have played well for the most part, though theyve slipped a little of late. But with Walker on the floor, the offense has averaged around 112 points per 100 possessions, an elite figure. So there is no reason for Walkers role to change or for Steve Clifford to shuffle the players around him. I see Walker averaging a little over 24 points this year and shooting about 46 percent. Hes solidly in the second tier of stars in the league and is one of the top-six or -seven point guards. Hes productive, efficient -- no, really -- and well-rounded. He doesnt put up elite assist numbers but is on the next level down. He is also a good source of steals and gets a lot of rebounds for a player his size. Botas Ugg Mujer .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Botas Ugg Para Hombre . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.botasuggtiendaonline.es/ugg-botas-nina-baratas.html . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Jon Elmore scored 22 points and dished out six assists and Marshall won its third straight to start the season, knocking off Western Carolina, 98-63 Saturday.The game renews the rivalry between former Southern Conference rivals. The Thundering Herd now has won four straight against Western Carolina since 1997, their last year in the conference. Marshall now is 21-4 when hosting the Catamounts.Marshall now is 23-11 on its home court under coach Dan DAntoni.Austin Loop finished with 17 points for Marshall and Terrrence Thompson added another 16 and the Thundering Herd outscored Western Carolina in the second half, 58-31. Botas Ugg Cortas. Marshall led at intermission, 40-32 and Elmore drilled a 3-pointer two minutes into the second half that pushed the lead to 12 points, 48-34, and Loops 3 a minute later made it 51-34.Devin Peterson scored 13 points and Haboubacar Mutombo grabbed 13 rebounds to lead the Catamounts (1-3). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: