win in 10 starts. Joel Rosario was aboard for mile iin 1:34 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 18 '18
WHATS BEING SAID ABOUT JOBE WATSONS BROWNLOW MEDAL DECISION:* It has been incredibly distressing for me to have people question my integrity and infer an intention to act against the spirit of the game - a spirit that is intrinsically a part of who I am. Raul Jimenez Mexico Jersey . - Jobe Watson confirms in a statement he will hand back his 2012 Brownlow medal* In Jobes own words, he is honouring the history of the medal and putting the interests of the game first, and this is an honourable position for him to have taken. - AFL chief Gillon McLachlan* Jobe has remained unassailably dignified under the most-extraordinary pressure over the past four years. The club takes responsibility for placing Jobe in this position and unreservedly apologises to him and his family. - Essendon chairman Lindsay Tanner* Jobes a very unselfish man. I have an enormous amount of respect for the guy and we continue to move forward from here. - Bombers teammate Dyson Heppell* Im not here to talk about that. - Sam Mitchell avoids questions on whether he and joint runner-up Trent Cotchin could be awarded the 2012 Brownlow in light of Watsons decision* Its devastating really for Jobe. Its great that hes done it, in a way, but I feel really sorry for him. - Former teammate and 2008 Brownlow medallist Adam Cooney on SEN Radio* Hes made the honourable decision to hand it back. But its another big hit in this sorry affair for a guy who puts his heart and soul into his career and was let down by individuals at the football club. - Essendon great Matthew Lloyd on 3AW radio* Jobe has spoken of his values driving his decision and, in all of the AFLPAs dealings with him, he has proven to be a man of great integrity. - AFL Players Association chief Paul Marsh Carlos Vela Mexico Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Rafael Marquez Mexico Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. http://www.wholesalemexicojerseys.com/ .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. NEW YORK -- Toughest `Ombre rallied to beat Cave Johnson by three-quarters of a length Wednesday in the $77,000 allowance feature at Belmont Park.The 3-year-old colt trained by Tom Albertrani uncorked a strong inside stretch move to earn his second win in 10 starts. Joel Rosario was aboard for mile iin 1:34. Andres Guardado Mexico Jersey. 42 over the firm turf course.Toughest `Ombre paid $17.20, $9.30 and $5.80.Cave Johnson returned $8.90 and $5.70, and Forever in Love paid $3.40 to show. NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Gear China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '
Share: