blower also was driven across the field to help | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 12 '18
Kris Meeke secured the second World Rally Championship victory of his career after leading almost from start to finish in Portugal. Delino DeShields Jr. Jersey . The 36-year-old from Northern Ireland took the lead early on Friday morning and remained in control to cross the finishing line 29.7 seconds clear of Norwegian Andreas Mikkelsen.Meeke, whose only other Championship win came in Argentina last year, admitted: It was nearly a perfect weekend, a text book performance. Its another step for me as a driver. This year is all about gathering experience and I couldnt have done any more. Well use these rallies this year for our benefit and try to mount a title challenge next year.It shows the Citreon DS3 is a great car. For me too its another step. Im really, really excited about 2017. Kris Meeke on day two in Faro Meeke led for all but one of the 19 stages and the win leaves him seventh in the Drivers Championship, albeit a distant 88 points behind leader Sebastien Ogier.The Frenchman, driving a Volkswagen, finished third in Portugal, 34.5s adrift of Meeke.And the three-time defending champion bemoaned his luck, saying: I had another puncture, so two and only one spare.Luckily it was a slow puncture so I was able to get enough air in for the stage.Mikkelsen, who was second in Portugal, is also second in the title race, 47 points behind his team-mate.Rally de Portugal results:1 Kris Meeke (GB) Citroen 3:59:01.02 Andreas Mikkelsen (Norway) Volkswagen + 29.7s  3 Sebastien Ogier (France) Volkswagen + 34.5  4 Daniel Sordo (Spain) Hyundai + 1:37.1  5 Eric Camilli (France) Ford + 4:01.6World Championship standings:1 Sebastien Ogier (Fra) Volkswagen 114 points2 Andreas Mikkelsen (Norway) Volkswagen 67    3 Mads Ostberg (Nor) M-Sport 58    4 Hayden Paddon (NZ) Hyundai 57     5 Daniel Sordo (Esp) Hyundai 56      Also See: Features Live on Sky Sports Get Sky Sports Bartolo Colon Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Wholesale MLB Rangers Jerseys . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. http://www.texasrangersjerseyscheap.com/ . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. DENVER -- Rain and hail came down on Coors Field in a fierce, hour-long downpour that forced officials to delay the start of an interleague game Tuesday night between the Toronto Blue Jays and Colorado Rockies.Heavy runoff poured into the Rockies dugout and tunnel leading into the clubhouse, causing some flooding. Grounds crew workers were able to clear the water away by sandbagging the tunnel entrance and clearing debris over the drains, allowing the pooled water to dissipate.Other memberss of the crew used shovels, squeegees and large brooms to scrape the water and pea-sized hail from the field. Nomar Mazara Jersey. An air blower also was driven across the field to help dry it out and an absorbent mix was thrown onto the infield to soak up additional moisture.First pitch was thrown at 9:21 p.m., which was 2 hours, 41 minutes after the scheduled start time. NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '
Share: