How do you like the balance of the back row | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 11 '18
Daniel Ricciardo says he has honed his racecraft this year by watching Red Bull teammate Max Verstappen. Bedste Pris Herre/Dame Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Sko Sort/Sort 315123-001 DK .Verstappen was promoted from Toro Rosso to Red Bull in May, claiming a stunning maiden win at his first win with the team in Spain. The Dutch teenager has had mixed fortunes since then, with a handful of great drives tinged with several controversies following criticisms about his aggressive style.Ricciardos first Red Bull teammate was four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel in 2014 but the Australian says teenager Verstappen has provided just as many opportunities to learn new tricks.I think with Max and Seb as team-mates its obviously two different points in their career, Ricciardo said. But equally you can still learn from both of them. Sebs experience, the way he interacted with the team was pretty interesting to see. That was cool.And Max is coming in with a lot of youth, a lot of fire and energy. And some new driving techniques which, lets say, maybe the younger kids are doing. So its interesting to learn from both of them.Its cool. I like having as many team-mates as possible, its great, because the more people you can learn off, the better I think it will make you as a driver.Ricciardo thinks Verstappen is as good a benchmark as Vettel was in 2014.I think Max is getting a lot of attention, hes the youngest ever F1 driver and winner. So I get asked about him a lot, as well, but its not a hindrance.For him obviously theres a lot of attention and pressure, but for me, I keep doing my thing. I know hes very talented. If I can get the upper hand on him then its a bit like with Seb -- theyre very highly regarded drivers -- so if I can just do the job against them then it only helps me out. Nike Air Force 1 Low Dame . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Nike Air Force 1 Low Hvid Dame . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands.http://www.airforce1dk.com/ . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands.England coach Eddie Jones has made three changes to his starting XV for Sundays Six Nations visit to Italy - and Maro Itoje is set to make his debut off the bench. Scrum-half Ben Youngs, loosehead prop Mako Vunipola and lock Courtney Lawes replace Danny Care, Joe Marler and Joe Launchbury respectively in the starting team.Saracens star Itoje - who can play in the second row or back row - is named in an England 23 for the first time, and he will wait for his chance from the bench. He takes Ollie Devotos place among the replacements, where there is a six to two split between forwards and backs. Courtney Lawes (right) returns to the starting XV for the clash with Italy Elsewhere, Jones has kept faith with the team which beat Scotland 15-9 at Murrayfield last weekend.Weve made a few changes to the line-up for Italy. I believe this is the strongest 23 to go to Rome and get the performance and result we want, Jones said. Eddie Jones says changes to Englands starting XV dont reflect on anybodys performance in their last match Mako, Ben and Courtney have been pushing hard for selection during training, but they also fit the game plan we want to implement against Italy. Danny, Joe Marler and Joe Launchbury will all have a significant role to play to finish the game. Alex Payne gives you his top betting tips ahead of England v Italy It has been an intense week of training and I am pleased with how the group have responded to some of the things weve asked them to do. Tilbud Herre Nike Air Force 1 Low Swoosh Pack Sko Beige AH8462-101 DK. Maro has consistently impressed me this week and, together with his excellent club form, has deserved his call up to the match-day squad.  Saracens Maro Itoje is set for his England debut from the bench We are confident we can go to Rome and win, but were in no doubt of the challenge we face. Italy took France very close last weekend in Paris so theyll be fired up.Josh Beaumont and Ollie Devoto will also travel with the squad to give them an opportunity to gain experience of Test match rugby. Jack Nowell and Eddie Jones (right) pose with the Calcutta Cup England: 15 Mike Brown, 14 Anthony Watson, 13 Jonathan Joseph, 12 Owen Farrell, 11 Jack Nowell, 10 George Ford, 9 Ben Youngs; 1 Mako Vunipola, 2 Dylan Hartley (c), 3 Dan Cole, 4 Courtney Lawes, 5 George Kruis, 6 Chris Robshaw,  7 James Haskell, 8 Billy Vunipola.Replacements: 16 Jamie George, 17 Joe Marler, 18 Paul Hill, 19 Joe Launchbury, 20 Maro Itoje, 21 Jack Clifford, 22 Danny Care, 23 Alex Goode.What do you make of Eddie Jones selection? Lawes for Launchbury? Mako starting? A change at scrum-half? How do you like the balance of the back row? Let us know your thoughts below or on Twitter with @SkySportsRugby Also See: More to come from England Joseph: We must be destructive Scotland 9-15 England France 23-21 Italy Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '
Share: