to listen to the drivers as we are the ones driving the car. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 11 '18
MILWAUKEE -- When DeMar DeRozan finds his spot, the Milwaukee Bucks learned just how hard he is to stop. Pedro Martinez Jersey .DeRozan scored 26 points, including a contested jumper with 16 seconds left over Tony Snell and Giannis Antetokounmpo, to lead the Toronto Raptors to a 105-99 victory over the Bucks on Friday night.The mid-range, thats his hot spot, Snell said. It was a tough shot (against) good defense.DeRozan again tormented Milwaukee and Kyle Lowry scored 19 as Toronto hit a season-high 14 3-pointers to continue its dominance against the Bucks. The Raptors have won 11 of the last 12 meetings, and six straight in Milwaukee.Im not concerned about our offense, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. But until we commit to the defensive end, were kidding ourselves.Antetokounmpo scored 29 points and added 11 assists, while Snell had a season-high 16 points.But with the game on the line, Lowry hit from 27 feet out with 1:06 left and DeRozan knocked down a 16-foot jumper over Snell and Antetokounmpo to make it 101-97.We tried to throw different bodies at him, show him different looks, and he made the shot that counted, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said.What did DeRozan see with two defenders bearing down?The basket, he said.TIP-INSRaptors: DeRozan, who has scored 25 points or more in 13 of 16 games, also finished with four assists, the eighth straight game hes had at least four. . . . Toronto also hit six 3-pointers in the first quarter.Bucks: Milwaukee recalled guard Rashad Vaughn from the NBA Development League, but did not play. The D-League didnt have practice for three days, so we had to bring him back, Kidd said. It was not a vacation. . . . It was the first of four `Fear the Deer games this season, featuring black jerseys and an alternate court design. . . . Milwaukees last lead came at 29-27 in the second quarter.THREE-POINT PROWESSTwo nights after the Raptors made 12 3-pointers in a win at Houston, they went 14 of 31 from behind the arc against the Bucks, who came in with the No. 1 defensive 3-point percentage in the league at 30.6 percent.We arent forcing anything, DeRozan said. We have guys who can penetrate and kick, and guys who can make wide open shots.GREAT TRIPThe Raptors completed their longest road trip with a 3-2 record, also including wins at Houston and Denver.We need to get all the wins we can on a road trip, said Terrence Ross, who finished with eight points. It is going to feel good to be back in front of the home crowd, getting to sleep in our own beds.MONROE SIGHTINGRarely seen Bucks big man Greg Monroe, who signed a $50 million, three-year max deal in 2015, scored eight points and adding 10 rebounds in 19 minutes of play.He had received just 20 minutes in the previous four games combined, scoring just eight total points and grabbing eight rebounds.UP NEXTRaptors: Host Philadelphia on Monday to start a season-high stretch of six home games in 11 days.Bucks: At Orlando on Sunday following Tuesdays 93-89 victory against the Magic, when Antetokounmpo notched his first triple-double of the season. Jimmie Foxx Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Babe Ruth Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. http://www.redsoxjerseyscheap.com/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed.Sebastian Vettel says F1s cannot be proud of continuing with its elimination qualifying format - a decision Lewis Hamilton has branded strange. The revised knockout format introduced at the Australian GP will remain in Bahrain despite being heavily criticised by drivers, pundits and fans.Ahead of the race in the desert, Vettel used a bizarre metaphor of an ice-cream shop only selling a flavour no one wanted to underline his point. If you sell ice-cream and you sell vanilla ice-cream, but everybody that comes to your shop is asking for chocolate ice-cream and the next day you open and you expect to sell chocolate ice-cream, but instead you sell vanilla ice-cream again, the German said.So usually you do what your clients like you to do, but you are not really doing the job I guess by doing the exact opposite. It is something we cant be proud of. Sky Sports F1s pundits debate whether to scrap the new qualifying format ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix. World championship rival Lewis Hamilton admitted it was strange that the little-loved system remained in place for Bahrain.Although team bosses agreed to drop the new format a day after the debacle in Melbourne, the proposal to revert to the 2015 rules was never put to a vote of the F1 Commission. A plan to keep the 90-second eliminations for just Q1 and Q2 was instead put forward, something McLaren and Red Bull voted against.  Bahrain GP on Sky Sports TV times and full schedule for this weekends race I heard that all the teams had to agree and some of the teams didnt, which seems a bit weird because, ultimately, its not what the teams feel its what the fans feel and you do whatever is right for the fans, Hamilton told Sky Sports News HQ.Formula 1 wouldnt be anything without the fans, so it is very strange. My engineers say its going to be exactly the same, so we shall see. Sometimes you have to try something twice before you realise its the wrong thing, so I guess thats what were going to do. Why Lewis Hamilton has urged motorsports governing body to listen to the fans Haass Romain Grosjean agreed that the Saturday spectacle was unlikely to be any more exciting in Bahrain, saying:: I do not like this format. Wholesale MLB Red Sox Jerseys. . I think none of the drivers do, none of the fans do, none of the media do, but it has been decided to give it another go here. I dont see why it will be massively different, but we have to deal with it.Meanwhile, Vettel was one of the signatories on a letter which criticised how F1s decisions were taken, but he emphasised the letter was not aimed at one individual.Some ideas are not as good as certain others and we had a lot of ideas that were bad and they didnt happen, we had other ideas that were good and they did happen, he said. Marc Priestley is in the hot-seat this week as he and his two guests discuss the matters of the moment in F1 heading into the Bahrain GP I think that is normal when you try to progress. But I think if everybody is against something and you still decide for it, qualifying now is just one example, then something is not right.I dont think you can pinpoint one person in particular, but I think it is clear for all the drivers what we think is wrong and we are happy to help with the future.Our intention was that we really question our current situation, current decision making and hopefully improve that in the future.However, Vettel believes while drivers should have a say in the rule-making process, they shouldnt be responsible for their creation. The F1 drivers react to questions over the release of their GPDA letter We drivers are not here to make the rules. In no sport do the sportsmen make the rules and we dont want to be the ones who decide where the sport is going, he said.We are not asking to be in charge of the rules, there are people in charge and if there are currently regulations in place that stop people doing their job then we should rethink those and change the system.For certain decisions I think it would be beneficial to listen to the drivers as we are the ones driving the car. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Drivers want to be involved Why qualifying hasnt changed Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '
Share: