leading some to question whether they were on the same page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 8 '18
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. Tyler Conklin Womens Jersey . -- The Ryan Tannehill roller coaster isnt ending anytime soon for the Miami Dolphins -- at least not in 2016.Dolphins coach Adam Gase didnt hesitate when asked if he considered benching his starting quarterback after the offense stalled amid a 30-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans.Hes not coming out, Gase said. You can ask me about that 100 times. Hes gonna be in there the whole season.Fans did their best to influence Gase to turn to backup quarterback Matt Moore with chants of we want Moore sporadically throughout the game.Tannehill is in his fifth season as the Dolphins starting quarterback and he is still searching for consistency. The Dolphins offense struggled immensely Sunday, with Tannehill completing 12 of 18 passes for 191 yards and two interceptions in the teams fourth loss of the season.However, Tannehill didnt have much help from his protection up front, getting sacked six times and pressured countless others as two starting linemen were inactive.Left guard Laremy Tunsil was a surprise scratch after injuring his ankle in pregame warm-ups while left tackle Branden Albert missed the game after suffering from an illness all week.Coach has confidence in me, Tannehill said, and I have confidence in myself. Im gonna go out and play and push myself in practice and do everything I can to get better. And I expect myself to play better.Tannehill has been a turnover machine this season as he has seven interceptions and four fumbles in five games. His performances havent been ideal, but he said the chants calling for him to be benched cant affect him.I just have to keep playing. I have to play my game, keep my focus on the things I need to do and play for the guys around me, he said. I love being on this team. I love the guys in the huddle with me, and Im going to do everything I can to go out and play the way they expect me to play. So do I like it? No, but it doesnt affect how I play or how I think about myself. Brian ONeill Womens Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Womens Vikings Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre.http://www.cheapvikingsjerseys.net/mike-hughes-womens-jersey/ . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Brisbane have been struck a body blow ahead of their must-win semi-final against North Queensland with strike weapon James Roberts suspended at the NRL judiciary for contrary conduct.Star centre Roberts was rubbed out on Wednesday night for one week after being found guilty of a grade-one contrary conduct charge for striking at Gold Coasts Ryan Simpkins with his leg, ruling him out of Friday nights grand final replay with North Queensland.The 23-year-old, charged for striking at Simpkins as he lay in the ruck during the Broncos 44-28 win over Gold Coast last week, will be replaced by rookie Jonus Pearson.Roberts was too upset to speak to waiting media but the club said they accepted the decision.Were very disappointed with the result; we knew we were rolling the dice to come down here and get Jimmy off, Broncos football manager Scott Czislowski said.Well just have to go into the game this week against the Cowboys without Jimmy. Hopefully, we can go on for another week so he can play again this year.The judiciary panel of Bob Lindner, Mal Cochrane and Sean Garlick took just six minutes to reach a guilty verdict at Rugby League Central.Roberts was not charged with kicking because the match review committee (MRC) deemed there was insufficient force and therefore hit him with a contrary conduct charge.NRL counsel Peter McGrath argued it was a straight forward case and Roberts had not acted in the true spirit of the game by lashing out with his feet.Ade Aruna Womens Jersey. He conceded Roberts had not kicked Simpkins but suggested he had struck out because he was frustrated at being held down in the tackle.Its not a good look ... its just not part of rugby league, McGrath said.However, Roberts defence counsel Nick Ghabar argued the MRC had contradicted themselves because they had not charged Roberts with kicking.He said Roberts had been held down, grappled and locked up by the legs by Simpkins and he was trying to push himself off with his legs.He said his client made innocuous, incidental contact with Simpkins and was simply trying to get out of the tackle.If its not kicking, then what about it is contrary to the spirit of the game? Ghabar said.However, the judiciary agreed with McGrath, rubbing out Roberts for a week, meaning the Broncos must win through to week three of the finals if he is to play again this year.It was also a much-needed win for the MRC after recent criticism of a schism between that body and the judiciary.The judiciary last week threw out a grade-two shoulder charge against Canberras Jack Wighton, leading some to question whether they were on the same page.Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '
Share: