It was just to consider that this is not as important for Max | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 8 '18
HINWIL, Switzerland -- Formula One team Sauber says Joerg Zander will be its next technical director. Cheap Brewers Jerseys .Sauber, which has zero points from 19 races this season, says the German designer will start in 2017, rejoining the team he worked for in 2006 and 2007.Zander says in a team statement we obviously want to improve and establish ourselves as a team in the mid-field.With two races left in the 2016 season, Sauber and drivers Marcus Ericsson and Felipe Nasr have failed to get a top-10 finish in any race.Zander also previously worked in F1 for the Honda and Brawn teams, and returns to Sauber from Audi Sport. Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Paul Molitor Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseys.com/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Toto Wolff said his controversial phone call to Jos Verstappen was supposed to be a private chat between racing enthusiasts and was not intended as advice or a warning to pass on to Max Verstappen.The Mercedes boss called the Red Bull drivers father ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix and discussed the possible ramifications of Verstappen damaging the chances of title protagonists Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg at one of the remaining rounds. But Wolff said the phone call was never meant to be made public and that the content of the call has been taken out of context in the media.This thing is really blown out of proportion, he said. I dont think even Lewis and Nico care, and they dont expect him [Verstappen] to race in any way differently to before, and thats why they will not change their approach [either]. In the same way, this wasnt meant as advice for Max, its just that two racing enthusiasts had a private discussion that has been dragged out in the public.It is a complete non-story for me. I had a really nice conversation with Jos like I have had many nice conversations in the past about many things like driving, young drivers and on everything including his daughter and karting, Ive had him for dinner at my house! So whats all that nonsense?Asked whether he felt Verstappen should back off around the Mercedes drivers, Wolff added: Ill tell you what I said: I think he is a great driver who has incredible skill and is refreshing as a character. He is spontaneous and intelligent. OOutside of the Red Bull team I am a really big fan and he is just what the doctor ordered in Formula One. Eric Thames Jersey. I think that a lot of positive stuff in Formula One is created around headlines and the last thing I want is to change his approach because it is important for Formula One.I didnt say that he should move out of the way or to race in a different way, the things I discussed with Jos were two things: First of all I felt, unfortunately for Max, there was a negative spin in some of the media around his driving, which I said was unjustified in my eyes and that I felt it needed to be counter-steered somehow.I did it only out of sympathy for Max and Jos and nothing else, and I think that him [Jos] being at the race was an important factor and it was the set-up of the Verstappen family for 20 years. Thats why Jos being present was, I think, important for Max. It was a personal opinion, not as someone from Mercedes, and just a personal conversation I would have with him regularly. And he acknowledged it. Number two was that there are two races to the end and if an accident would happen it would add to the negative spin from the media, which could be avoided. It was just to consider that this is not as important for Max as it is for the other two and we are in a very fortunate position that whoever wins is going to be a Mercedes driver so it was out of sympathy for Max. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '
Share: