it was that as hard as he got hit and as bad as it looked, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 7 '18
UPPER ARLINGTON, Ohio -- Miguel Angel Jimenez handled gusty winds and shot a 1-under 69 Saturday to grab the lead after the third round of the U. Cheap Quentin Poling Jersey .S. Senior Open Championship.Despite three bogeys on the windy back nine, the 52-year-old Spaniard finished as one of just four players under par for the day. Hes at 3-under 207 through 54 holes at Scioto Country Club in suburban Columbus.Jimenez started the day three shots off the lead.Gene Sauers had an up-and-down day with four birdies and five bogeys, finishing with a 71 to put him in second place. He shot a 68 on Thursday and 69 Friday.Three players are tied for third at 1-over. Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Cheap Jerome Baker Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said.http://www.dolphinsjerseyscheap.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Indians designated hitter Carlos Santana sustained a contusion on the right side of his head after he was hit by a foul ball in the dugout Thursday night.Santana was struck by teammate Francisco Lindors foul in the fifth inning of Clevelands 14-4 win over the Los Angeles Angels.Santana was helped to the clubhouse by Clevelands trainers. Indians manager Terry Francona said Santana underwent tests before being sent home.Hes actually doing much better, Francona said. By the time he left, he was really rallying. Well check him in the morning. If there are any concussion symptoms, you have to err on the side of caution. Well monitor him.Santana was standing behind the railing on the top step of the dugout and went down after being hit. Clevelands trainers checked on Santana as a concerned Liindor knelt outside the batters box. Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys. I feel terrible, Lindor said. Obviously, Im not trying to do that. Its a moment you dont want. Nobody wants something like that. I feel bad. I couldnt get my mind off it.Lindor said he checked on Santanas condition throughout the remainder of the game.I saw him and talked to him, and he seemed like he was doing OK, Lindor said. I felt relief.Its a bad feeling, Francona said. You could hear it. He wasnt moving a whole lot. The good part of it was that as hard as he got hit and as bad as it looked, for him a half-hour later to start to feel better really kind of made everybody feel better.Santana hit a leadoff homer in the first inning. Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Share: