Finland for match-fixing. Serial match-fixer Dan Tan Seet Eng | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 19 '17
Conor McGregor may continue to posture over a superfight with Floyd Mayweather but Dana White doesnt see it happening. Womens Devils Jerseys .Its fun to talk about this [Mayweather] fight and what might happen, but what commission would let that fight happen? Really, think about that, the UFC president told Yahoo! Sports.After obtaining a boxing license in California last week, McGregor again called out Mayweather in response to comments from the undefeated Americans camp.The Irishman, who is set to take time away from the Octagon with his girlfriend expecting their first child in May, has also claimed he will not return to the UFC unless he is given a part-ownership stake in the promotion.I have no idea what Conor is doing, White added. Conors Conor. He does his thing. But hes under contract to me. Who knows with this guy? I just let Conor be Conor.McGregors latest actions come after the UFC stripped him of the featherweight title. He made UFC history in New York when he claimed Eddie Alvarezs lightweight championship to become the first fighter to simultaneously hold titles in two weight divisions, but he hadnt defended the 145lb belt in 11 months.John Kavanagh, McGregors coach, called the decision short-sighted while McGregor himself insists his historic run as a two-weight UFC champion is still ongoing.Hes misinformed, White said of Kavanagh. Yeah, he doesnt know all that has gone on, I guess. Do you think I just did this? This was Conors decision.Jose Aldo has since been promoted to featherweight champion and Max Holloway is now booked to fight Anthony Pettis at UFC 206 in Toronto this weekend for the title of interim champion.Look, I let Conor fight [Nate] Diaz and then I let him fight Diaz again, White said of the UFC 196 and UFC 202 main events. Then there was the whole 155-pound thing I let him do. But at the end of the day, him doing that tied up the [featherweight] division for a year. Theres a logjam there and a lot of guys were [angry].This was my way to fix the logjam. I wanted Aldo to fight Holloway for the belt, but he needed more time. So I looked at it and I said, well, it makes sense to make Aldo the champion and then have Holloway and Pettis fight for the interim title, and when Joses ready, barring any crazy injuries, the winner can fight him.Wholesale Devils Jerseys . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Devils Jerseys From China . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.cheapdevilsjerseyschina.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.SINGAPORE - A Singapore court sentenced two Lebanese football referees on Monday to jail time already served, with a third to be sentenced Tuesday, after all three pleaded guilty to accepting sex bribes from a global crime syndicate believed to have been responsible for fixing hundreds of soccer matches around the world. The sentencing comes more than a year after the trio accepted sex bribes from prostitutes arranged by Singaporean businessman Eric Ding Si Yang, 31, in exchange for fixing the April 3 Asian Football Confederation Cup match. Assistant referees Ali Eid, 33, Abdallah Taleb, 37, and referee Ali Sabbagh, 34, were abruptly pulled off the field and have been detained in Singapores Changi Prison ever since. All three were denied bail. In sentencing Eid and Taleb, Judge Low Wee Ping said: "The fact that you are international officials in my view, is already an aggravating factor." But Low acknowledged the "strong mitigating factor" that both men had pleaded guilty and said they could be released later Monday or Tuesday due to good behaviour and time served while awaiting ttheir sentence. Devils Jerseys Outlet. . The state prosecutor said Sabbagh was the "most culpable" because he had direct contact with match-fixer Eric Ding, whom he met in Beirut. Low added he needed time to consider Sabbaghs sentence. Ding was charged with corruption in May and was granted bail of 150,000 Singapore dollars ($119,000). State prosecutors also indicated "a clear international dimension" to the offences committed by the trio. Despite its immense wealth, Singapore has been hit by football corruption fueled by illicit gambling syndicates. Last May, Singapore authorities charged a top referee and a former Malaysia international with conspiring to fix a Malaysian Super League match. In another closely watched case, Singapore national Wilson Raj Perumal, who had ties to Asian and Eastern European gambling syndicates, was jailed in Finland for match-fixing. Serial match-fixer Dan Tan Seet Eng, accused of heading a crime syndicate that made millions of dollars betting on rigged Italian matches has been reportedly assisting the authorities in ongoing investigations. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaNFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: