Im just enjoying being here, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Mar 16 '18
GREENBURGH, N. Jerseys NFL Wholesale .Y. -- ?? After a quick playoff exit last spring following a series of deep runs, the New York Rangers know theyre being overlooked this season.Thats OK with them. Their focus is on getting better than they were a year ago.We expect a lot of ourselves no matter what people are saying, Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh said Wednesday at the teams practice facility. We want to be up there at the end of the year making a name for ourselves. ... I think our group is out there to prove to a lot of people that we can compete and really just be a tough team to play against.The Rangers earned 101 points last season but capped it with a first-round playoff exit against eventual Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh in April. That disappointment, followed runs to the Eastern Conference finals in 2012, the Stanley Cup finals in 2014, and back to the conference finals in 2015.Star goalie Henrik Lundqvist believes its important the team learn from both its past successes and its mistakes.We cant rely on the past or just being ok because the league is too good, he said. We had some years we went far in the playoffs, were a consistent team, but the reason we were there really was we worked extremely hard, paid attention to all the details in the game. If you dont do that, its a quick drop to being not consistent, so you just have to do all the little things right.Derek Stepan emphasized the team has moved on from last seasons disappointing finish and their focus on winning a championship hasnt changed.Its always the same, he said. I think our group has really erased (the loss to the Penguins). Weve learned from our years past, but were in a new year, were moving on, were ready to get this new season started.The new season includes some new players including a mix of veterans such as Michael Grabner and youngsters Jimmy Vesey, Pavel Buchnevich and Mika Zibanejad. Buchnevich, 21, joined the Rangers from the KHL, and Vesey, 23, signed after having 24 goals and 22 assists in 33 games for Harvard last season while winning the Hobey Baker Award as the NCAAs player of the year. Zibanejad, acquired from Ottawa in a deal that sent Derick Brassard to the Senators, is also 23 but already has more than four seasons of NHL experience.The young players all earned praise during training camp, especially rookies Buchnevich and Vesey.Theyre both extremely talented, Stepan said. As the NHL and hockey keeps growing their game these younger guys coming in are just more and more talented. These two guys are the elite talent and they got some things that theyll learn just like any other rookie, but these guys are special rookies for sure.The Rangers start the season with a tough test against the crosstown-rival Islanders at Madison Square Garden on Thursday night. Last season, the Islanders won all four matchups for their first sweep of a regular season series between the teams.Last year they had our number, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. This season is a new season and everybody is anxious to get this going here. ... I believe weve added some good young pieces that bring energy and good speed and Im really looking forward to seeing what were going to look like tomorrow.The Rangers start off with an injury as they will be without Kevin Klein for the opener due to a strained back. Vigneault said the defenseman is day-to-day.---Follow Vin Cherwoo on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VinCherwooAP Wholesale Authentic Jerseys .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap China Jerseys . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. http://www.wholesalecheapnfljerseys.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Johanna Konta is the first British woman to break into the top 10 of the world rankings in 32 years after beating Madison Keys to reach the final of the China Open.Konta, the 11th seed, overcame her American opponent 7-6 (7/1), 4-6, 6-4 in an encounter that lasted more than two and a half hours.The 25-year-olds victory in Beijing means she will climb into the top 10 of the next WTA rankings, becoming the first British woman to achieve the feat since Jo Durie in 1984.Durie, 56, was quick to offer her best wishes to Konta, tweeting:By reaching the China Open final Konta will also move into the top eight of the Road to Singapore - the race to reach the WTA Finals later this month.Konta said in her on-court interview immediately after Saturdays victory, broadcast on BT Sport: Im definitely enjoying my time here, its my first time playing Beijing and hope to play many more times. Its a pleasure to play here.Asked what the secret was to beating eighth-seeded Keys - who made 47 unforced errors compared to 32 from the British number one - Konta said: I dont think there really is a secret. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Shes such a high quality player, she has such weight of shots Im pretty sure I was cleaning the back of the court there, she was keeping me back.I really just tried to run down as many balls as I could and really just take the chances that I got.Konta, who is looking for the second WTA title of her career, said of Sundays final: Its pretty special. Im just enjoying being here, Im just trying to prolong it as long as possible and I feel very very blessed to be coming back tomorrow to play in the final.Konta will face Polands Agnieszka Radwanska in the final after the third seed beat Ukraines Elina Svitolina 7-6 (7/3), 6-3 in their semifinal. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: