260 with 13 home runs and 40 RBIs, also has been hitting in the batting cages.HHe had a good day | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 17 '17
SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Esteban Gutierrez feels his five-place grid penalty for blocking another driver in practice was very harsh and highlights inconsistencies in decisions from the stewards. Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 .While on a flying lap during Saturday mornings practice session Manors Pascal Wehrlein was forced onto the grass to avoid Gutierrez, who was driving slowly just over the brow of the blind Eau Rouge hill. After bailing out from the high speed corner Wehrlein labelled Gutierrez a f---ing idiot on the radio and demanded the stewards penalise the Mexican driver, which they did, adding three penalty points to his superlicence for good measure.Gutierrez said Haas had not informed him Wehrlein was approaching.It was a miscommunication error, Gutierrez explained. Basically I didnt get the message from my engineer that he was coming and then by the time he came from the back he came very quickly. I left some space to the right for the same reason, but then when he comes very quickly I cannot make an aggressive move because if I make the move to the wrong direction, it can be even worse.I saw that he tried to go to the left and then he changed to the right so its the kind of situation where its better to stay kind of straight because otherwise it can be very dangerous.Gutierrezs incident came shortly before Kevin Magnussen angered Sebastian Vettel by cutting him up in the final sector, though the Renault driver escaped without a penalty. Gutierrez thinks that is an example of double standards.When asked if he felt the penalty was harsh, he replied: Very harsh, especially considering that Magnussen didnt get anything. Very harsh. Honestly its up to [the stewards] to decide the judgement but at least be consistent and today they were not consistent.I respect them a lot, I came there with the right approach, I explained my situation and I have explained that to you but the final decision was... Its just an unfair situation to see that somebody who had a similar situation got no penalty and I got a five-place grid penalty.Its a painful miscommunication mistake, definitely. It was not intentional of course, it was practice and it was a risky situation, in that corner its probably important. I think we can move on, this will not affect anything, my approach for the race.Wehrlein had calmed down by his post-qualifying media session, where he revealed Gutierrez had apologised before the pair visited the stewards.Hes a really nice guy, I like him, Wehrlein said. It was his mistake and it shouldnt happen. Its an easy thing to avoid because you are on a slow lap, so it was his mistake but Im not angry with him because hes a nice guy and he apologised.Explaining the incident from his perspective, Wehrlein said: It was really close. For me it was a shocking moment of course. You are coming out of Eau Rouge, you cant see anything and he was on a slow lap, I was on a fast lap, so the speed difference was more than 100km/h. The problem is when youre coming out of Eau Rouge and all of a sudden there is someone in front of you and driving very slowly, then its a big surprise for you.The even bigger surprise was that he was on the racing line. I thought he would stay on the right so I moved to the left but then he changed direction again and to avoid a big crash I went on the grass and I was lucky that nothing happened. I could have lost the car on the grass easily, I could have crashed into him, but in the end it was an unlucky situation. Thats it. Air Max 98 Supreme 2018 . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Air Max 98 Supreme Snakeskin .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. http://www.supremeairmax98snakeskin.com/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Houston Astros third baseman Luis Valbuena, who has been recovering from a strained right hamstring, has resumed baseball activities, the team announced Tuesday.For the first time since suffering the injury on July 26, Valbuena made significant strides by running at Minute Maid Park, manager A.J. Hinch. told reporters in Minnesota.Valbuena, who is hitting .260 with 13 home runs and 40 RBIs, also has been hitting in the batting cages.HHe had a good day, Hinch said. Air Max 98 Supreme Black. I dont know where that takes us until we see how he feels (Wednesday), but thats a positive sign.Valbuena, who is eligible to be activated Thursday, likely will remain on the DL for a longer period as hell have to head out on a rehab assignment after hes cleared. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: