Currently it is not very good on the dyno result, so Im not sure we can introduce the new combustion. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 17 '17
Adam Scott admitted he was pleased to silence the doubters about his putting switch by claiming a first PGA Tour victory in nearly two years at the Honda Classic. Cheap Penguins Jerseys . The former world No 1 had been expected to struggle after switching from his long putter in the autumn, but followed a runner-up finish at last weeks Northern Trust Open with a one-shot victory at PGA National.Scott had won the Masters and topped the world rankings with the long putter before switching to the short flat stick, with victory in Florida being his first worldwide title since the 2014 Crowne Plaza Invitational and his first with a conventional putter since the 2010 Singapore Open. Im so pleased, Scott told Sky Sports. Its been a long time between drinks on the PGA Tour, especially after I was in such good form the last time I won, but thats the beauty of this game. Scott moves back in to the worlds top 10 with Honda Classic victory It was a tough change in some ways but I fully embraced it when I decided to make it at the Presidents Cup last year. I have enjoyed putting with the shorter putter since.I feel like I am getting better and better and today was a great test. I made some and missed some. Im going to try and get better next week and its certainly validated making the move to the short putter.Going in to the final round at the top of the leaderboard alongside long-time friend Sergio Garcia, Scott birdied two of his opening five holes to open up a two-stroke advantage but lost ground with back-to-back blemishes around the turn. The former world No 1 mixed three birdes with as many bogeys during his final round The Australian found himself back two clear at the 11th and again at the 17th, before a close range par was enough to secure victory and a place back in the worlds top 10.It felt like hard work out there to get it in the clubhouse and Sergio stuck with me the whole way and did not give me an inch, Scott added. Fortunately it was enough to win.The game was definitely there, although it was not as pinpoint as yesterday. Its hard to do that two days in a row at PGA National, but I hit some great shots at the right times and hit a lot of putts that hit edges today. The Florida Swing continues next week with the WGC-Cadillac Championship. Watch throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Scott edges past Garcia Honda Classic leaderboard WATCH: Woodlands strip shot! Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Womens Penguins Jerseys . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Penguins Jerseys From China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheappenguinschinajerseys.com/ . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Honda is likely to introduce an engine upgrade for the Malaysian Grand Prix to avoid having to take penalties at its home race in Japan the following week.Honda has three engine development tokens left to spend this season but both Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso have already used their allocated components for the season. That means a new upgrade would lead to engine penalties for both McLaren drivers, something Honda is keen to avoid when it returns to Suzuka.Yusuke Hasegawa, Hondas F1 chief, does not think the Japanese fans would allow them to take the penalty on home soil.We introduced a new engine in Spa and at that moment we had nine races [left] so we need to introduce one more engine, he said. If you split the nine races it could be Malaysia or Japan or the USA. We do not want to introduce the new engine and get a penalty at Suzuka, so Malaysia makes sense.We are still discussing it with the team. I dont think the fans will let me take a penalty in Japan. I will not be allowed to walk into the circuit!Honda will be keen to avoid embarrassment at its home race, which last year saw an exacerbated Alonso complain aboutt its GP2 engine over the radio in a highly-publicised radio rant. Adidas Penguins Jerseys. Alonso himself served a hefty engine penalty as recently as the Belgian Grand Prix due to multiple engine failures.Honda is currently undecided whether it will give both its drivers the upgrade when it does arrive.This is also another discussion point for the team. I dont want to get both cars behind from a race tactics and a constructors point of view. It might be better to split the tactics for the cars.When asked where the final tokens would be focused, Hasegawa suggested Honda may look at areas away from the internal combustion engine [ICE].Currently it is not very good on the dyno result, so Im not sure we can introduce the new combustion. We will see. We may introduce [the upgrade] in a different area because once we change the combustion it will cost us so much setting time we do not want to put a lot of resource on it this year.The weight reduction or a tougher cylinder block or other area would give more power. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: