Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 15 '17
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Federico Higuains penalty kick in the 69th minute rallied the Columbus Crew to a 1-1 tie against the Houston Dynamo on Saturday after Warren Creavalle had given the Dynamo a first-half lead. Air Max 97 Silver Bullet Uomo . The Crew (4-4-5) have a 1-2-3 record at home and have not won in the past three matches at Crew Stadium despite taking six of the games seven shots on goal. "We created chances. Im not frustrated," Crew coach Robert Warzycha said. "The guys gave everything on the field. The attitude was good. The speed of play was good. The passing was good." Houston (6-4-4) is 0-2-2 in its past four games and 0-3-6 against the Crew in the past nine meetings, but coach Dominic Kinnear was happy with the point considering he lost Eric Brunner and Adam Moffat to injuries in the first half. "You prefer to use your subs in the second half if you can, but to go down a midfielder and a defender; I wasnt expecting it," Kinnear said. "It happens sometimes and you ask guys to do something they werent expected to do from the first minute." Making his first start, Crew rookie defender Chad Barson drew a foul by Andrew Driver with a cutback on the right side of the box to earn the penalty. "I tried to step to the ball and beat the other guy to it," Barson said." Luckily, I got a touch and he took me down." Higuain ended a 294-minute home scoreless drought for the Crew by converting his third penalty in four tries this season. He has four goals. Houston earlier got in front on Creavalles third goal. He ran into unmarked space as Kofi Sarkodie dribbled to the right corner. Sarkodie sent a cross that Creavalle one-timed past goalkeeper Andy Gruenebaum. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Nike Air Max 2017.8 . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. http://www.airmax97scontate.it/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Drew GulakBirthdate: April 28, 1987Billed from: Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaBilled height: 6-foot-0Billed weight: 193 poundsSignature move: Dragon sleeperWWE main rosteer debut: Sept. Nike Tn Bianche. 26, 2016 Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: