tein said. Its a great day for our fans. T | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 13 '17
David de Gea insists he remains focused on playing for Spain at Euro 2016 after appearing at a press conference at the teams hotel to scotch rumours that he had been sent home. Matt Forte Jersey . Reports emerged on Friday afternoon claiming the Manchester United goalkeeper had left the teams headquarters on the island of Ile de Re due to allegations about his private life that appeared in the Spanish press.However, the 25-year-old remains in France and he dismissed the allegations as lies when he addressed the matter in front of the media. He said: Im more surprised than anyone by this news. I want to deny it. It is a lie and a falsehood.I was resting in my room, playing with the Play [station] and I was told about this story.I have no idea where this comes from and how this can be in the press. Its a way to tarnish someones reputation. The first thing I did was to speak to my family so they wouldnt worry.But they know me. I know what Ive done with my life so Im very calm.It gives me more reason to stay with Spain, in the company of my team-mates. Its in the hands of my lawyers. De Gea hopes to start for Spain against the Czech Republic De Gea is competing with Iker Casillas for a starting berth in Vicente del Bosques side and is looking forward to getting back out onto the pitch.Im very calm. Im just looking forward to going out to train and enjoying myself, he said.If anything this is going to give me more strength. It will make me stronger.I have all the support of my team-mates and Im just looking forward. Im eager to play in the competition.Reigning champions Spain open their Group D campaign with a clash with the Czech Republic at the Stadium Municipal in Toulouse.Catch up with all the latest Euro 2016 news with Euro Breakfast each morning on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am Also See: De Gea: United need Mourinho Balagues Euro 2016 preview FA condemns fan violence WATCH: Trouble in Marseille Lorenzo Mauldin Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Bryce Petty Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Jon Lester was introduced to the media by the Chicago Cubs on Monday. Lester agreed to terms on a six-year contract reportedly worth $155 million. The deal includes a vesting option for the 2021 season. I got a good sense of how crazy these fans are about their Cubs baseball, Lester said at a downtown Chicago press conference. Its a huge honor to be part of this organization. We fully buy in, and we take on the responsibility of trying to bring this city a World Series. The 30-year-old Lester went 6-4 with a 2.35 earned run average for the Oakland Athletics after he and outfielder Jonny Gomes were acquired in a blockbuster trade-deadline swap from the Red Sox for outfielder Yoenis Cespedes. Lester is most known for his prowess in the postseason, where he is 6-4 with 2. Kelvin Beachum Jersey. .57 ERA in 14 career appearances (12 starts), including a perfect 3-0 mark with a sparkling 0.43 ERA in the World Series. Lester has a 116-67 record with a 3.58 ERA over his nine-year career. He turned down a $70 million contract extension from Boston during the spring, the team which he helped win two World Series titles (2007, 2013). This signing really marks a transition of sorts for the Cubs, the start of a period where we are clearly very serious about bringing a World Series to the Cubs and the people of Chicago, president of baseball operations Theo Epstein said. Its a great day for our fans. Theyve been so patient with us, incredibly patient, over the last few years and they truly deserve a pitcher and a person of this caliber to call their own. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: