be much gore in this game, if any, and people can identify their best players with the characters in the game | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 13 '17
Now that the second batch of College Football Playoff rankings are in, it appears as if order has been restored -- for now. Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid Jersey .A week ago, the country, especially the Pacific Northwest, was in an uproar after undefeated Washington was passed up for the No. 4 spot by one-loss Texas A&M. Well, Huskies fans can stop all that howling -- Washington took its rightful spot in the top four this week, jumping from No. 5 to No. 4 after the Aggies were upset by unranked, three-win Mississippi State on the road.With Texas A&M out of the way, Washington, which blasted Cal on the road 66-27 over the weekend, just has to win out and capture the Pac-12 championship to make its home in the third College Football Playoff.There was some concern heading into Tuesday that Ohio State might jump the Huskies, with the selection committee using the same rationale it used to put Texas A&M ahead of Washington last week. That wouldnt have been much of a surprise. Despite its one loss, Ohio State still has a better overall résumé, with three top-20 wins (No. 7 Wisconsin, No. 11 Oklahoma and No. 19 Nebraska).But the committee decided to alter its course this week, pushing the Huskies up into the top four. The Buckeyes, who sit at No. 5, can be forgiven for thinking the committee is sending a mixed message as it relates to strength of schedule, but they are certainly not out of it. They obviously will have to win out and take the Big Ten title to secure a spot in the top four.The rest of the top four mirrors last weeks rankings, with Alabama firmly at No. 1, followed by No. 2 Clemson and No. 3 Michigan. All are undefeated, and all have clear paths to the playoff. The only question will be where Clemson and Michigan stand after their respective conference championship games if theyre still undefeated. Michigan could jump Clemson after beating Ohio State and possibly Wisconsin in the Big Ten title game, potentially giving the Wolverines two more top-10 wins.Clemson probably wont have any more committee-swaying wins, even with an ACC title.When it comes to a team trying to creep into the top four by seasons end, Louisville is still very much on the outside looking in. After ranking No. 7 in the initial polls, the Cardinals are No. 6 and still need Atlantic Division partner Clemson to lose to Pittsburgh and Wake Forest to get into the ACC title game. Dont count on that, so without a conference title and a remaining strength of schedule that currently ranks 62nd in ESPNs Football Power Index, Louisville might have to score 100 points in each of its remaining games.If Clemson wins out, Michigan winning out and beating Ohio State would help Louisville, as would Washington losing to No. 23 Washington State in the Apple Cup and missing out on a shot at the Pac-12 title.Speaking of the Pac-12, it should be rooting hard for the Huskies going forward, because they are the conferences only hope for a playoff berth. While a loss to No. 20 USC this week would be damaging, the Huskies could probably sneak back into the top four with a Pac-12 championship. However, the committee wont be too kind to the conference if the Huskies arent the Pac-12 representative.If Washington loses to Washington State at the end of the regular season, all hope is gone in the Pac-12. Dont expect the committee to take too kindly to a Washington State team with a loss to an FCS opponent or a two-loss Utah or Colorado as Pac-12 champion.Anyone hoping for a Big 12 revival might have a glimmer of hope with Oklahoma coming in at No. 11 this week. Its a long shot, and the Big 12 would need utter chaos at the top of the rankings, but the Sooners appear to be the conferences only hope for a playoff berth; Oklahoma State (No. 13) and West Virginia (No. 16) probably have too much ground.We also cant forget about two-loss teams still lurking around the top 10. If No. 7 Wisconsin and No. 9 Auburn win out and capture their respective conference championships, both should have enough on their résumés to earn a playoff spot. No. 10 Penn State needs to win out and have Michigan lose twice to make a similar run.A lot could change in the next few weeks, but the top four looks the way it should have all along, leaving little room for drama if these teams continue to take care of business. Sergio Ramos Real Madrid Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Ruben Yanez Real Madrid Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.realmadridteampro.com/sergio-ramos-real-madrid-jersey/ . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. More than 700 people gathered this weekend at the Las Vegas Convention Centers Evolution Championship Series to compete in the franchise that was responsible for the creation of the ESRB rating system: Mortal Kombat. The top eight out of the 700 who make it through the competition will compete at the series debut at Mandalay Bay.One player who has made it to the top eight, the one who continually impressed spectators over the past few months: Texas resident Brad Scar Vaughn. Scar, known for his proficiency on Sonya Blade, has come close to winning it all before, taking second at Community Effort Orlando 2016 last June. He has come a long way -- and he wants to win more than ever.Going into this EVO, I feel like Im the strongest Ive ever been, he said. In the past games, going into EVO, I havent been as strong as I have been recently. Making second at KIT, doing good at ESL, and coming here, being in the position Im in with Sonya Blade, the game plan I have now, and the changes Ive been making while playing the character, I feel like I have a really good shot, more than ever to take this tournament.Each time hes tried, hes had one obstacle in his way: Dominique Sonic Fox McLean, inarguably Mortal Kombat Xs best player. Sonic Fox has taken every major tournament within the last year, including Evo 2015 a year ago. Scar came close at CEO, but was unable to close out the series despite having a 2-1 lead early on.I feel like since Sonic Fox is the best player in the world, then you have A F0xy Grampa who also gives me trouble, but outside of that, were looked at as the top three players in Mortal Kombat X right now, he explained. So I feel like when it comes to those two guys and as well as them going against me, it could go either way... Sonic is my main goal because when it comes to tournament, as far as offline, I have yet to secure a match win against him. Going to this tournament, if I do face him, then hopefully I can bring it out.Scar made it to the Mandalay Bay for Sundays top eight, and unlike many esports players, he said he doesnt suffer from tournament nerves once he gets his first match of the day out of the way.I feel like theres no difference than any other tournament, he explained on his mindset of playing at such a big event. So it doesnt matter how many people are watching me play, even though its probably the biggest stage Ive ever played on [if I make it.] Ill treat it just as the resst of the tournaments Ive competed in. Danilo Real Madrid Jersey. When asked about characters outside of Smoke and Sonya, Scar said Ive actually wanted to dive into Mileena. Ive talked to a well-known player by the name of Sawface, whos a well-known Mileena player, and he played all three variations. I originally wanted to come to EVO with that character in my pocket... I wanted to use that character and she already has really good tools.But despite being one of the best in Mortal Kombat X, Scar, alongside many of his peers, is looking forward to a new game that releases in 2017, Injustice 2. That game, developed by the creator of Mortal Kombat, NetherRealm, features DC Comics characters, the likes of Batman, Superman, The Flash, Supergirl and Wonder Woman.And one problem that Mortal Kombat has always encountered is its gore and graphic violence and how that translates to the mainstream viewer. This often keeps people away from the game. For players and fans, its not big deal, but outside the bubble, it keeps people away.Scar said he hopes that Injustice 2 can fix that, and brings together new players, companies and teams into the NetherRealm-centric community. He believes most Mortal Kombat players will play Injustice, and hopes that the game succeeds.I think [Mortal Kombat] has kind of pushed into the mainstream because I know with Mortal Kombat 9, there was very little money in it like MKX has now, he said. The blood and gore is always gonna be a little iffy with some of the top sponsors and stuff like that, and the world named companies. But I feel like thats gonna change with Injustice 2 and I feel like Injustice is gonna be that game that allows big companies and sponsors to gravitate towards it.He says that giving fans the ability to relate to their favorite superheroes will play a big part in pushing Injustice 2 forward, in his opinion.Everyone loves their superhero characters, everyone is familiar with Batman and Superman, Scar explained. Theres not gonna be much gore in this game, if any, and people can identify their best players with the characters in the game. Everyone wants to be the best Batman, the best Superman, the best Flash. I feel like that game is gonna naturally let big companies and sponsors pour more money than they would into MKX because of the blood and gore. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: