The Bearcats are 14-0 all-time against SWA | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Feb 9 '18
Godolphins retained Australian rider James McDonald has stood himself down after being charged with a betting offence. Wholesale Red Sox Jerseys .Racing NSW stewards interviewed and charged McDonald on Tuesday with having an interest in a bet on Astern who he rode to win his debut on December 5 last year.Astern was backed from $4.60 to $3.50 on the day and and won by 2-1/2 lengths.A stewards release said they questioned McDonald after receiving intelligence regarding his association with a known punter and that punters betting activities.McDonald was not required to enter a plea and stood himself down after stewards told him they would consider exercising their discretion to suspend his licence.Stewards also told McDonald their investigations would continue and reserved their position to issue additional charges should they unearth any further breaches of the rules.McDonald, 24, is Sydneys reigning premier jockey and spent the Australian winter riding for Sheikh Mohammeds Godolphin team in England and Ireland.Under the rules, jockeys are not allowed to bet on thoroughbred racing. Cheap Boston Red Sox Jerseys .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Cheap Boston Red Sox Jerseys . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. CINCINNATI -- Still smarting from a loss at Butler on Saturday, the 25th-ranked Cincinnati Bearcats will try to get back on track when they begin a streak of three straight home games Tuesday night against Texas Southern.The Bearcats lost 75-65 to the 18th-ranked Bulldogs at Hinkle Fieldhouse despite a season-high 22 points from senior guard Troy Caupain.Caupain showed signs of finding his shooting stroke in the past two games but is only 9 of 39 from 3-point range through nine games. Against Butler, Caupain was 2 of 7 from behind the arc, but he hit 9 of 15 field-goal attempts overall.Its all about confidence, Caupain told the Bearcats website. I knew they were gonna fall. Its just about when I was gonna decide that it was time to do it. (I) started it (in practice). I hope it keeps going.Cincinnati (7-2) expects Kyle Washington to rebound from a dismal outing at Butler. He played just 19 minutes before fouling out with seven points and zero rebounds in the loss, which snapped a five-game winning streak for the Bearcats.I thought the game was extremely physical, and thats not Kyle Washingtons style of play, coach Mick Cronin said. I was extremely concerned with the way the game was being played.Washington and Jacob Evans each scored in double figures in eight of nine games this season. Washington ranks 14th nationally with five double-doubles.The Bearcats continue to ride the production of Gary Clark, who is averaging 11 points and 9.3 rebounds while shooting 55.6 percent over his past three games.Clark enters Tuesdays game needing just two rebounds to become the fourth playyer in the Cronin era to compile at least 600 boards. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Authentic. Texas Southern (4-5) is no stranger to being on the road. The Tigers play their first 16 games of the season away from home, and they have only nine home games scheduled all season.In 15 years, they will be able to say they got to go places, see places, play in some historical arenas, coach Mike Davis said. At some of these big schools, you can get around $350,000 to put back into the school.It comes at a price, of course.Texas Southern is coming off a 102-71 loss at No. 11 Louisville. Earlier this season, the Tigers lost at No. 19 Arizona. Following Tuesday nights game against the Bearcats, the Tigers travel to LSU, then to TCU, then to Baylor, which currently is ranked fourth in the AP poll.The Tigers are averaging 72 points per game with four players scoring in double figures.On Saturday at Louisville, freshman guard Demontrae Jefferson made his debut and scored 27 points on 10-of-30 shooting. Derrick Griffin had 15 points and 26 rebounds, the most rebounds for any player in a single Division I game this season.However, it will take contributions from more than a couple players for Texas Southern to become the first Southwestern Athletic Conference opponent to defeat Cincinnati. The Bearcats are 14-0 all-time against SWAC foes.The Bearcats, who are 3-0 all-time against the Tigers, have won 13 consecutive games at Fifth Third Arena dating to a 77-70 loss to Temple on Dec. 29, 2015. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: