recollections of what happened on the track.Its | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 10 '17
Los Angeles, CA - The Los Angeles Kings announced Monday that the team will retire the No. Harry Winks Jersey . 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim. Blake, a member of the 2014 class bound for the Hockey Hall of Fame, played parts of 14 seasons during two stints with the Kings and is the franchises all-time leader in games played (805), goals (161), assists (333) and points (494) by a defenseman. "It is an honor to be included with the former great LA King players who have their jerseys retired," Blake said. "I have always felt LA was a special place to play and it was and is a tremendous privilege to put on an LA Kings jersey." Blake will become the sixth Kings player to have his jersey hang from the rafters of the Staples Center, joining Rogie Vachon, Marcel Dionne, Dave Taylor, Wayne Gretzky and Luc Robitaille. A former Norris Trophy winner, Blake currently serves the Kings assistant general manager. Josh Onomah Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Custom Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys. Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions .CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The sprint car series in which Kevin Ward Jr. raced the night he was fatally struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart does not drug test its drivers.Chuck Miller, race director and president for the Empire Super Sprints circuit, told The Associated Press on Friday the series rule book prohibits drug or alcohol use at the track. Miller also said drivers are prohibited from competing while under the influence.But, he added there are currently no testing requirements in the rules. That rule can be changed only by a membership vote at the annual meeting, which will be held in January.Ontario County District Attorney Michael Tantillo said this week Ward was under the influence of marijuana the night of Aug. 9 at Canandaigua Motorsports Park in upstate New York.The levels determined were enough to impair judgment, Tantillo said in announcing a grand jury decided Stewart would not be charged in Wards death.ESS said no officials or drivers reported any indication thatt Ward was impaired behind the wheel at Canandaigua Speedway the night of the crash or any other race this season. Erik Lamela Jersey. Stewart, the three-time NASCAR champion, told The Associated Press in his first interview that Wards death was 100 per cent an accident.I know 100 per cent in my heart and in my mind that I did not do anything wrong, he said Thursday from his home in Huntersville, North Carolina.The Ward family, in a statement issued after the grand jury ruling, said the matter is not at rest, and Stewart may still face a civil lawsuit.The focus should be on the actions of Mr. Stewart, the family statement said.Stewart, in his interview with AP, expressed sadness over Wards death but said he has been legally advised to not discuss his recollections of what happened on the track.Its unfortunate that people are talking about this (the toxicology report) and not the loss of a young man who had three wins and a promising career ahead of him, Stewart said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: