2014 Paul Stastny signs w/ St. Louis Blues | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 10 '17
DUBLIN, Ireland -- The International Skating Union gave Ottavio Cinquanta two more years as president, and effectively told him to step down in 2016. Archie Manning Jersey . Cinquantas term was supposed to end this month, and the 75-year-old Italian reached the maximum age limit. But the ISU Congress in Dublin compromised to appease him by moving the quadrennial elections from 2014 to 2016 at his recommendation, but rejected proposals to change or remove the age limits of its office holders. Cinquanta has been head of the ISU for 20 years. The congress also rejected a proposal to remove judges anonymity in single, pair skating and ice dance. Scoring and the judging system have been criticized as being complicated and open to corruption -- an issue which came into the spotlight when Russias Adelina Sotnikova won at the Sochi Winter Olympics. The teenagers victory sparked a furor when she beat defending champion Yuna Kim, after which calls for an inquiry into the result were backed by a petition with more than two million signatures. Among reforms approved in speedskating, mass starts will be included at the 2018 Winter Olympics, subject to IOC approval, while the 500 metres for men and women at the games will be held over one race only. The world sprint speedskating championships will have a fixed number of participants, 32 men and 32 women. In short track, qualification for the Winter Olympics will be held over four World Cups instead of two. Also, the ISU rules were amended in case the IOC accepts synchronized skating into the Olympics. Alvin Kamara Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. Michael Hoomanawanui Jersey . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning.Ryan Miller signs w/ Vancouver Canucks Ryan Miller? Vancouver? Sorry but I had to: pic.twitter.com/juR2wqTMdd — Sean OLeary (@SeanOLeary26) July 1, 2014 Of course Ryan Miller is a Canuck. Jim Benning scouted and drafted him in Buffalo. — Katie Brown (@katie_brown47) July 1, 2014 @eddielack Time to steal the #1 job. Its the Vancouver way — Taj (@taj1944) July 1, 2014 @eddielack @RyanMiller3039 dont fall for it..... ITS A TRAP!!!! — Strombone (@strombone1) July 1, 2014 Brian Gionta signs w/ Buffalo Sabres The Sabres came into today looking for two veteran leaders. They got Brian Gionta and Josh Gorges from Montreal in less than 90 minutes. — John Vogl (@BuffNewsVogl) July 1, 2014 CONGRATS to fellow @BCAlumni Brian Gionta on his new gig with the @BuffaloSabres !!! Exciting day for Buffalo! @Giostyle21 #@BCHockeyNews — Olga Khmylev (@OlgaKhmylev) July 1, 2014 If @PKSubban1 was named captain of the #Canadiens, it would have a positive impact on pop-culture, and for many young kids. #Habs — Moe Khan (@MoeKhan19) July 1, 2014 Josh Gorges traded to Buffalo Sabres I want to thank all the amazing people in Mtl for helping make this a special place to be for the past years for me!! — josh gorges (@jgorges26) July 1, 2014 I will never forget my time here and will always hold a special place in my heart!! — josh gorges (@jgorges26) July 1, 2014 According to @amymoritz, Josh Gorges accepted trade to Buffalo because he heard his friend Brian Gionta is also very interested in Sabres. — John Vogl (@BuffNewsVogl) July 1, 2014 Dave Bolland signs w/Florida Panthers It was an honor to play for the Leafs in front of some of the best fans in hockey. Thank you Toronto. Im excited about my future in Florida &mddash; Dave Bolland (@DaveBolland) July 1, 2014 Five year, $5. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys. 5-million for Bolland, per Uncle Bob. This is not how good teams work, but good luck with it. — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) July 1, 2014 Paul Stastny signs w/ St. Louis Blues Dinners on you tonight @PaulyWalnuts26 #boom #congrats — Tyler Bozak (@Bozie42) July 1, 2014 Welcome home, @PaulyWalnuts26! #stlblues pic.twitter.com/cvpRT6cIne — St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) July 1, 2014 Best of luck to @PaulyWalnuts26 in STL. Sad to see you go bud, proud to call you one of my best friends. Take it easy on us eh! — Matt Duchene (@Matt9Duchene) July 1, 2014 Bruce Orpik signs w/ Washington Capitals Welcome to the @washcaps Brooksy!! #Orpik — Brooks Laich (@brookslaich) July 1, 2014 Oh my god the Brooks Orpik contract. Its like a car crash in slow motion. — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) July 1, 2014 Mason Raymond signs w/ Calgary Flames Welcome to the #CofRed, MayRay! #AlbertaBoy pic.twitter.com/X6lhyDHKxZ — Calgary Flames (@NHLFlames) July 1, 2014 A beauty of a backhand! Check out what Mason Raymond brings to the fold (VIDEO) ~ http://t.co/VOzpd8OThL — Calgary Flames (@NHLFlames) July 1, 2014 Thomas Vanek signs w/ Minnesota Wild Reunited in the #StateofHockey #mnwild #Parise #Suter #Vanek pic.twitter.com/7XjvCmsaM4 — Minnesota Wild (@mnwild) July 1, 2014 Vanek returns to the #StateOfHockey with a 3-year contract. More: http://t.co/A8WIUE5R2Q #mnwild pic.twitter.com/xbMGkxs5LJ — Minnesota Wild (@mnwild) July 1, 2014 TSN Stat of the Day 13 deals already - over $152 million in salaries. Were not even 1 hour in. #TSN #FAF #FreeAgentFrenzy pic.twitter.com/XlVuYrXp4K — NHL on TSN (@NHLonTSN) July 1, 2014 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: