on Tuesday but remains on long-term injury reserve. ... Ottawa D Mark | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Feb 5 '18
Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal or Man City? As the Premier Leagues top four prepare to do battle on a huge Super Sunday, we asked the Soccer Saturday pundits to predict who will end the season as champions. Rams Jerseys Online . Leicester are five points clear of Arsenal ahead of the their midday Emirates clash, while Tottenham, who sit ahead of their north London rivals on goal difference, visit fourth-placed Manchester City at 4.15pm. Henrys Super Sunday preview Does Leicesters style suit Arsenal? Can Spurs stop Aguero? Thierry Henry previews two bumper clashe With two Arsenal legends on the panel theres no surprise to see support for Arsene Wengers men, while leaders Leicester also attract backing as they look to continue to defy the odds. Heres what the Soccer Saturday pundits say ahead a potentially pivotal weekend in front of the Sky Sports cameras...MATT LE TISSIER Riyad Mahrez scores Leicesters second at Manchester City This is the first time Ive changed from Manchester City. I just think that defeat to Leicester has hit them for six. They can still win it obviously but their away form is a real concern. Le Tiss tips Matt Le Tissier is backing Jamie Vardy to score first and Leicester to beat Arsenal 2-1 at 60/1. Leicester may well lose on Sunday but weve seen them bounce back well from defeats already this season, going on a 10-match unbeaten run after they were battered by Arsenal last time. Then theyve got nine winnable games, well eight with Southampton in there, before a tricky final three, with Manchester United and Chelsea away either side of Evertons visit.Le Tiss predicts: Leicester (15/8 with Sky Bet) CHARLIE NICHOLAS Charlies still tipping Olivier Giroud and his Arsenal team-mates for glory Im sticking with the same side Ive had all season, Arsenal. Never admit youre guilty on Valentines weekend! If Arsenal lose on Sunday then yes, maybe Ill concede its Leicesters season as they havent been convincing, not as convincing as the current top two anyway. The question is however, do either of them have the knowledge to get it done? Theyre the two away teams on Sunday and, without copping out, any of the four can win it. Man City also have Vincent Kompany coming back and that could be huge, where as Leicester and Tottenham have been fortunate with injuries. Title race: The tactics Where will Sundays clashes of the title challengers be won and lost? Jamie Redknapp talks tactics.. Charlie predicts: Arsenal (2/1 with Sky Bet)PHIL THOMPSON Can Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez see Leicester to the title? Phil Thompson thinks so At this moment I think Leicester can do it. After this game, theyve got what youd consider nine winnable games. The last three games are difficult but if they can continue the way theyre playing and with the confidence at such a high level then they might not need those three games. Thommo predicts Find out what Phil Thompson is tipping up at 30/1 for Manchester City v Tottenham here. I just think it could be one of those magical seasons like when Blackburn or Nottingham Forest did it. Maybe the top teams are just redefining themselves and theres an opportunity, but if Id foreseen that happening I would have said it would be a team like Southampton or West Ham that could take advantage, certainly not Leicester, but theyve been absolutely fantastic. Title race - fear or cheer? The factors for and against Leicester, City, Arsenal and Spurs title bids... Thommo predicts: Leicester (15/8 with Sky Bet)PAUL MERSON Arsenal ended their four-match winless run at Bournemouth Id lay Leicester all day long. I can see any of the other three winning it but not Leicester. If Arsenal win on Sunday then theyre favourites for the title, although if they lose and then fail to beat Manchester United in their next game they could we be out of it. Arsenal do have the toughest away run but theyre the best team on their day. They played well and should have beaten Southampton and then they produced what Id call a big footballing result in beating Bournemouth last weekend.Everyones saying theyve got a good run after this but for me its the ones that theyre expected to win which worry me. Teams have been having a good at them so far and that suits their game but they are going to start coming to Leicester, putting 10 men behind the ball, and saying a point is a good result for us, which is a different kettle of fish for them.Merse predicts: Arsenal (2/1 with Sky Bet) Who are you tipping for the title? Let us know by leaving a comment or by tweeting @SkyFootballWatch Arsenal v Leicester from 11.30am and Man City v Tottenham from 4pm, live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Sunday.  Or watch all day for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV Also See: Mersons predictions The Sanchez factor Ranieri: Pressure on Arsenal Can Spurs stop Aguero? Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Wholesale Rams Jerseys . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. http://www.cheapramsjerseys.net/ .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. PHILADELPHIA -- Erik Karlsson showed again how valuable he is in a shootout.Karlsson scored the only goal of the tiebreaker to lift the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.After coming in with four goals in 12 shootout attempts, Karlsson snapped a wrist shot past Flyers goalie Steve Mason and inside the right post in the fifth round.Ill be honest, when we got to the third shooter I was gonna put him in, Ottawa coach Guy Boucher said. But (Ryan) Dzingel is great in shootouts and (Mark) Stone had a great game. So after that, I said, `Thats enough, lets send Erik.Mark Stone and Kyle Turris scored in regulation for the Senators, who have won three of their last four while totaling seven regulation goals in that span. Craig Anderson had 33 saves through overtime and stopped all five Flyers attempts in the tiebreaker.Ottawa is now 10-5-1 even though it has scored two or fewer goals in regulation in 10 straight games.You know, a good coaching staff, the right scouting and making sure we know what we are all doing so there is no confusion, Anderson said. For the most part, we have had very limited opportunities where we have made mental errors. We seem to be on the same page.Nick Cousins and Michael Raffl had Philadelphias goals, and Steve Mason finished with 24 saves. The Flyers went 0 for 4 on the power play and have lost four of five.Its very disappointing but I think we battled hard, Raffl said. Even in overtime had a couple of chances and the shootout can go anyway. So thats a good point. But obviously, were very disappointed with the loss.Turris tied the score on a wraparound with 1:59 left in regulation as he swung around the right side of the net and beat Mason to the other side, stuffing the puck into the unguarded left side for his team-leading eight of the season.I wanted to try and fake like I was going to bring it to the middle and get everyone to bite on it, so it would open up space for me on the far side, said Turris, who had 133 goals in 57 games last season. Cheap Rams Jerseys. It opened up a lot of space.In the closing minute of overtime, Karlsson and Turris passed the puck back and forth until both ran out of room on Mason.Apparently, we didnt get a shot, Boucher said. Its yours, its mine, its yours, its mine. Weve had a lot of that.The Flyers grabbed the early lead on Cousins second goal of the season 5:14 in. An ill-advised neutral-zone pass by Ottawas Derick Brassard landed onto the stick of Cousins, who used a burst of speed to break free on Anderson. Cousins beat the goaltender past his stick side for his first goal since Oct 27 and 1-0 lead.The Senators tied it 7:09 into the second when they capitalized on a Flyers defensive zone turnover. Philadelphias Jakub Voracek saw his pass intercepted and a poke check by Flyers defenseman Mark Streit ended up on the stick of Ottawa defenseman Mark Methot, who slid a centering pass to Stone for his third of the season and second in three games.The Flyers regained their lead a little more than six minutes later on Raffls second goal of the season. Pierre-Edouard Bellemare beat Ottawas Jean-Gabriel Pageau on a faceoff and Raffl converted Dale Weiss rebound for his first goal since Oct. 15.Game notes The Senators have not allowed a power-play goal in their last 11 games, killing off all 27 penalties in that stretch. ... With 11 games in 20 days, Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said before the game he would continue making day-of-game morning skates optional for his players. ... Senators LW Clark MacArthur, sidelined since Sept. 25 with a concussion, skated with a handful of teammates on Tuesday but remains on long-term injury reserve. ... Ottawa D Mark Methot was back in the lineup after leaving Sundays game in the first period with a lower-body injury.UP NEXTFlyers: Host Winnipeg on Thursday night.Senators: Host Nashville on Thursday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: