them as he did in his first Test. Im a spinner. Im allowed to get hit now and then | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Feb 5 '18
Eddie Jones says no one wants England to win the Grand Slam and believes that was behind the Welsh Rugby Union releasing a statement on Joe Marler. Authentic Chargers Jerseys . The loosehead prop was cleared to play against France on Saturday after a Six Nations disciplinary hearing accepted his explanation after being caught on referee Craig Jouberts microphone calling Wales Samson Lee a gypsy boy in the hosts 25-21 win at Twickenham.The WRU released a statement on Thursday expressing their surprise at the decision not to sanction Marler but the England head coach told Sky Sports News HQ that the timing of the release was not coincidental. Eddie Jones says no one wants England to win the Grand Slam I think everyone is keen for England not to win the Grand Slam, lets be real about it, Jones said. So Wales will be happy if we dont win the Grand Slam and they are happy to do anything to upset us in preparation for the Grand Slam, its as simple as that.Why else would they [put the statement out just before Jones press conference]? The whole thing has been dealt with. This is why you have citing commissions and you have review panels, for those people to deal with it. WRU surprised by Marler decision Welsh Rugby Union surprised by lack of sanction for Englands Joe Marler Once they have made their decision then you get on with it. You dont say it is wrong that they made the decision, youve got to get on with it and thats what happened and Wales have decided not to do that. Why? Well, there has only got to be one reason.How they behave - we talk about values in rugby. I know I have been criticised for values in rugby. You talk about values in rugby, lets have a look at them now.Warren Gatland apologised on Wednesday for referring to Marlers gypsy boy remark as banter but Jones said the Wales head coach would have had nothing to do with the release from the WRU. England prop Joe Marler clashed with Wales front-row Samson Lee in the Six Nations fixture between the sides Asked about the Welsh stance on the situation at the start of his Thursday press conference, Jones said: Maybe they [WRU] dont know whether they are Arthur or Martha.There was a decision made, that is what we have these judiciary committees for. I said I would let the process run its route - it has run its route.I dont think it has got anything to do with Warren [Gatland]. He has got in trouble for what he said, so lets leave it at that. England beat Wales 25-21 at Twickenham Jones was also asked if he thought Marlers comment had been racist and said: I spoke to Joe about the situation and said it was inappropriate.The England coach has selected Mako Vunipola to start at loosehead in their Grand Slam decider against France on Saturday but he insisted Marler has not been left out on the back of the incident with Lee and sought to draw a line under the row. Jones issues instructions during an England training session Absolutely not. [Starting with Vunipola] suits the way we are going to play at the weekend, Jones said.We have a Grand Slam in front of us and a Grand Slam is much more interesting than something that was said seven days ago. Also See: Englands Six Nations stars Gatland apologises for comment Sky Sports Rugby Union podcast Care, Vunipola start in Paris Chargers Official Jerseys . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Chargers Youth Jerseys . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.authenticchargersshopnfl.com/ . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. While Australians have agonised over umpiring decisions, including the one Aleem Dar made against Steven Smith in the first innings of the Perth Test, South Africas new spinner Keshav Maharaj cant complain. He claimed his first Test wicket as a result of that lbw call that sent Smith on his way for a duck.Smith, who had advanced down the track, missed his flick and was struck on the pad, and reviewed the on-field decision immediately after Dar raised the finger. Replays showed that even though he had come 2.8 metres down the track, the ball was hitting the edge of leg stump. Under DRS rules, both old and new, Smith was doomed, for an on-field out decision would only have been overturned had the ball been missing completely.Steve Waugh called it a brave decision, but Shane Warne labelled it a bad decision, given how tight it was. Maharaj himself did not comment on the quality of Dars call, but was pleased it went his way. It looked pretty straight to me and obviously any bowler that hits the pads is going to appeal if he thinks there is half a positive thats going to come out of it, Maharaj said. Fortunately it went in my favour.Asked whether he thought the new DRS laws were good for the game, Maharaj gave the answer most bowlers would under the circumstances. Bowlers also need a chance, he said. Bats are getting bigger. Fields are getting smaller. Its nice to have something swing your way.That Smith was the man dismissed only made the something a little sweeter for Maharaj. My first Test wicket is a critical moment in my career, he said. Having someone of his calibre as my scalp is very special to me. Chargers Jerseys Store. Wicket-taking is not necessarily something Maharaj can get used to because he understands his role to be more in the Paul Harris holding mould, especially in current conditions. I did have a chat with Harro before I got here and he had a few thoughts about bowling in Australian conditions, Maharaj said. Im trying to replicate what he did because he was one of the most successful spinners for South Africa.He said your job here is to rest the fast bowlers because conditions are in their favour rather than yours, and you will pick up a few wickets along the way. So try and stop the game from one end and let them strike.That is the way Maharaj operated in Perth, despite the inevitable first-match butterflies, which he were well hidden. I was very nervous on the first day, he said. I didnt know what to expect. Its very intense. For five days youre focused on every ball. The only breaks you get is lunch and tea. Its a proper gentlemans game and a proper mans game and a test of character.Bigger tests are sure to come but Maharaj is expecting them, and preparing to meet them as he did in his first Test. Im a spinner. Im allowed to get hit now and then, he joked. Im just fortunate that my first Test worked out in my favour. Australias not known as a country where the ball turns a lot so Im just going to stick to my game plan and hopefully thats more than enough to help the team. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: