e base of the post with Roma goalkeeper Morgan | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jan 26 '18
RIO DE JANEIRO - Although the Miami Heat had been downplaying the game against LeBron James all along, coach Erik Spoelstra and Chris Bosh said Saturday that they were glad it was finally out of the way. Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey .Spoelstra said there was certainly a level of strangeness in the preseason game in Rio de Janeiro, while Bosh said that he hopes now everybody can move on.The Cleveland Cavaliers won 122-119 in overtime, with James scoring seven points and picking up eight assists in 20 minutes at the HSBC Arena.It was the first time James played against the Heat since returning to Ohio after leading his former teammates to two NBA titles in four years.For me it was a special moment to be back there competing against my old teammates, James said. I didnt get that awkward feeling, but a lot of memories came back about the things that we accomplished.James barely talked to his teammates before and during the game, though, doing his usual game routine.If you have to do something like this, I think it really benefits both teams to get the awkwardness out of the way in the preseason, Spoelstra said. There was certainly a level of strangeness to it.He said he didnt think it really affected the way the teams approached their preparations, though.I think both teams also used this week just to concentrate on themselves, Spoelstra said. We have quite a bit of work to do to get our defence and our continuity offensively together. This was just another step, so in terms of game plan I dont think either team spent a lot of time on that.James and Bosh quickly shook hands, but didnt even seem to make eye contact before the game.Bosh said it was just normal routine stuff to guard James, but he also thought it was good that the meeting is already in the past.I like the fact that we could get everything out of the way, that we could just come out here for the preseason and kind of just let everybody see us, Bosh said. We can move on.He said it was tough as usual to play against the former teammate, but as far as him in another uniform and being on different teams, we are pretty much over that.We are here to improve our team, to get better, and he is doing the same thing, Bosh said. Im glad we could get that out of the way and move on.He acknowledged that its going to be a work in progress for the Heat to play without James.For the last four years, of course, its been a little easier with LeBron handling the ball, Bosh said. He made everybodys lives easier.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://www.twitter.com/tazzoni ;Jose Juan Barea Jersey . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues. Jason Kidd Jersey . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout.BOLOGNA, Italy - Roma ground out a 1-0 win at relegation-threatened Bologna to cut the gap to Serie A leader Juventus to six points as Radja Nainggolan scored his first goal for the capital club on Saturday. Nainggolan scored his first Italian league goal at Bologna, in October 2010, and he also opened his Roma account there following his January move from Cagliari. The Belgium midfielder volleyed home Miralem Pjanics cross from close range eight minutes from time. Lazaros Christodoulopoulos should have snatched a late point for Bologna but, incredibly, he headed Panagiotis Kones cross past the left post from six yards deep in stoppage time. It was Romas 16th clean sheet in the league this season, in an entertaining match at Stadio Renato DallAra. Juventus hosts Turin in the derby on Sunday. "It was an important win," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "We didnt always make thhe right decisions in attack but we defended well. Dirk Nowitzki Jersey. "Juventus is playing a derby tomorrow and anything can happen. We are calm, tomorrow well watch our rivals matches calmly. This season we have the chance to aim for the title, (and) well work hard until May to crown our dream and that of our fans." Roma almost went in front in the 19th minute when Mattia Destros effort hit the inside of the right post and rolled all the way along the goalline before going out by the left upright. Rene Krhin headed a corner narrowly over as Bologna fought hard for an equalizer and Andrea Mantovanis header skimmed the base of the post with Roma goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis beaten. Rodrigo Taddei should have sealed the result but Gianluca Curci did well to save with his legs. Bologna remained two points off the bottom three ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: