a revolving door, and thats what its been, as we try to continually search for the right fit | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 5 '17
SANTA CLARA, Calif. Cheap Air Max 2018 . -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is well aware of how his decision not to participate in the recent presidential election while promoting a message of change has been received.Asked Tuesday why he opted not to cast a vote for measures beyond the choice of a president, Kaepernick offered a familiar response in taking aim at the system and stating his belief that voting isnt the only way to make a difference.I thought a lot of different things about the process and what I could and couldnt do, Kaepernick said. Once again, the system of oppression is what I have an issue with.Theres more than one way to create change.The Sacramento Bee reported this week that Kaepernick, who has knelt during the national anthem in protest of racial inequality and oppression all season, has actually never been registered to vote in California or in Nevada, where he attended college.Kaepernick did not confirm that hes never been registered but again pointed to his feelings about the voting system when asked about not registering to vote now or in the past.Once again, I addressed that, I continue to address it, I dont agree with the system of oppression and thats something I will continue to not agree with, Kaepernick said.In the run-up to the 2016 election, Kaepernick repeatedly made it clear he didnt approve of either President-elect Donald Trump or Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. On Election Day, Kaepernick said he would not be voting and followed through on that promise.On Wednesday, Kaepernick told Arizona reporters on a conference call that it didnt matter who won the election because neither candidate was a good choice.On Sunday, Kaepernick said he felt it would be hypocritical for him to vote because it would be the equivalent of showing support for a system he doesnt believe in. He also said the choice of Trump should increase the urgency for everyone to work toward solutions to make the system better.I think everybody should feel urgency to make sure that were doing the right thing, building things the right way in order to be able to protect ourselves from what may come from this, Kaepernick said.When asked whether he believed the reason for so many no-shows to the voting booth were because many feel the same way as him, Kaepernick said he wasnt sure.You would have to ask them that, Kaepernick said. I dont want to speak for anybody or put anybody in a situation where I am not representing them properly so I really cant say.Kaepernick has previously pledged to donate $1 million and any proceeds from the sale of his jersey to groups that can help the causes hes working for and he recently held a Know Your Rights camp for kids in Oakland that provided guidance on a variety of topics, including education, fitness, money and interacting with law enforcement. Cheap Air Max Sale . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Air Max 2018 Mens . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.airmax2018onlinestore.com/ . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Rutgers is making a switch at quarterback.Coach Chris Ash announced Monday that Gio Rescigno is replacing Chris Laviano as the starting quarterback this weekend at Minnesota.After the Scarlet Knights were shut out in their two previous games and in the first half against Illinois this past weekend, Rescigno took over the offense in the second half and completed 10 of 18 passes for 120 yards and one touchdown in a 24-7 loss to Illinois.Ash said the coaching staff discussed its options over the weekend and gave the job to Rescigno so the redshirt sophomore can have an entire week to prepare.Rutgers (2-5, 0-4 Big Ten) has played four quarterbacks this season, with Laviano getting the most work, including the teams last 18 starts.We tried obviously a lot of different quarterbacks, Ash said. This is not to blame the quarterback position or to blame Chris. We have not produced on offense here in the last four weeks. When youve got four games, youve got 14 points, its not good enough. Its not one individual.Until Saturday, Recigno had the least amount of work at quarterback, with TCU transfer Zach Allen playing the second half against Michigan and freshman Tylin Oden seeing spot action.Recigno is a tough runner who managed to get Rutgers to the Illinois 25-yard line in the fourth quarter with the team down 17-7. Air Max 2018. However, he threw an interception on a tipped pass and it was returned for a game-clinching touchdown.Gio did a lot of good things in that game with limited reps throughout the course of the week, Ash said. Just feel like if he has the whole week to prepare and get ready to play, hell build on what he brought to the team in the second half of that game. Watched yesterdays practice, he had a lot of energy. Other players around him fed off of that energy. We threw and caught the ball and did some things yesterday in practice better than what weve done on previous Sundays.Ash said Laviano would continue to get snaps in practice, but the starting job belongs to Recigno for the immediate future.This isnt a deal (where) Im trying to make the quarterback position a revolving door, and thats what its been, as we try to continually search for the right fit, the right person, to give us the right production and the right type of leadership out on the field that we want, said the first-year coach, whose team is riding a four-game losing streak. And hopefully Gio is the guy that can do that.---Online:APs college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: