joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jan 18 '18
HOUSTON -- IndyCar fined Marco Andretti $2,500 on Sunday for failing to heed to an order from race control during the Grand Prix of Houston. Danilo Pereira Jersey . Andretti ignored a blue flag during Saturdays first race to give way to leader Takuma Sato as Andretti tried to stay on the lead lap. Race control could have perceived that Andretti was holding up Sato to allow Andretti Autosport teammate James Hinchcliffe to catch the leader. Because Andretti ignored the blue flag, he was given a black flag and a drive-thru penalty. In addition to the fine, IndyCar placed Andretti on probation for three races beginning with Sundays race. Andretti Autosport was also fined $2,500. Andretti vehemently disagreed with the penalty following Sundays qualifying session. "My question was, what would have happened if James was leading?" he said. "Its the 20th lap of the race and the facts are I finished ahead of Sato. Because you have to fight. Its early in the race. If its late in the race, I would have moved over, they wouldnt have had to tell me to move over." Andretti had been spun by teammate Carlos Munoz earlier in the race to put him in position to be lapped by Sato. But his car was not damaged, and he went on to an eighth-place finish. Sato was involved in a later accident and finished 22nd. "I wasnt off the pace," Andretti said, arguing he was only in position to be lapped "because I got spun. If (the leaders) caught me by a whole lap, then they have a point. But I was one of the top three fastest cars out there." Ricardo Quaresma Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Tiago Mendes Jersey .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment.Skate Canada is pleased to congratulate world-renowned choreographer Lori Nichol on her induction into the World Figure Skating Hall of Fame for  2014. The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14.  She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO. In making the announcement, the WFSHF nominating chair, Lawrence Mondschein, said "I am thrilled to have two outstanding additions to the World Hall of Fame. Lori Nichol is a choreographic genius who for well over a decade has, and continues to be, an inspiration to all who have been touched by her work. Denise Biellmann, the first Swiss woman to be inducted into the hall, perfected one of the most admired spins in all of figure skating." Leanna Caron, President, Skate Canada, acknowledged Nichols far-reaching contribution to the sport of figure skating. Portugal Jerseys. "Loris skills as a choreographer have reached well beyond our national boundaries, and she has truly been revolutionary to the sport.  Her approach to choreography is unique; creating technically difficult programs that seamlessly integrate with the musical nuances and yet reflect each individual skater or team is truly remarkable. We are proud that she is now not only a member of Skate Canadas Hall of Fame, but the World Hall of Fame as well." Nichol has choreographed programs for 10 Olympic medalists, including three gold, representing five nations. Two of her famous signature programs include Jamie Salé and David Pelletiers 2002 free program Love Story and Joannie Rochettes 2010 free program to Samson and Delilah. She was named to the Skate Canada Hall of Fame in November of 2012. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: