2-4, 4.16) is set to start for Kansas City o | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 18 '18
Weve talked about this before, but Danica Patrick is really good at yoga. Seahawks Jerseys Outlet . And by that I mean, REALLY good at yoga. She frequently posts videos and pictures of her practice sessions, and they might be all the encouragement you need to go to another class.On Tuesday night, she put on her best Zubaz pants (I see you, 1991!) and showed off her latest mastered skills.Thanks for extending my arms @dharmayogawheel! Tools are fun!A photo posted by Danica Patrick (@danicapatrick) onAug 2, 2016 at 7:24pm PDTAnother close one tonight. I was convinced I would get a solid lotus in handstand to post and look cool.... But it wasnt meant to be tonight. Thats ok, when I get it, it will still be cool, but mostly to me. Practice practice practice, and let go of the fear of failure! (A message to myself!??)A video posted by Danica Patrick (@danicapatrick) onAug 2, 2016 at 7:40pm PDTLast one promise-I did have a success of finally touching the ground with both hands back bending in lunge, on both sides. So theres that tonight!!!!! ?????? (harder than it looks, for me??)A photo posted by Danica Patrick (@danicapatrick) onAug 2, 2016 at 7:51pm PDTI told you she was good.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cortez Kennedy Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Russell Wilson Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseyschina.com/ .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift.MINNEAPOLIS -- David Lough hit three doubles, then launched a tiebreaking home run in the eighth inning that led the Kansas City Royals over the Minnesota Twins 9-8 Sunday. Lough hit his second homer of the season, sending a solo drive off Jared Burton (1-5) into the right-field seats for an 8-7 lead. Eric Hosmer added a solo homer in the ninth for the Royals. Johnny Giavotella had three hits. Aaron Crow (5-3) pitched 1 2-3 scoreless innings. Greg Holland got his 17th save in 19 chances despite giving up a home run to Trevor Plouffe in the ninth. Minnesota, which trailed 5-1 after four innings, got a two-run homer from Justin Morneau and an RBI double by pinch-hitter Josh Willingham to tie it at 7 in the seventh. Ervin Santana allowed three earned runs and five hits in six innings for Kansas City. He has gone at least six innings in each of his 16 starts this season, the longest active streak in majors. It has been a strong June for the right-hander. In six starts, he has a 1.99 ERA, limiting opponents to 27 hits and two home runs in 40 2-3 innings. The Royals led 5-4 when Lough, the Royals eighth-place hitter, doubled in the sixth off reliever Ryan Presslly and took third as Giavotella blooped a double to left-centre between three fielders. Steve Largent Jersey. Alex Gordon was walked to intentionally load the bases before Alcides Escobar hit a two-run single. Kevin Correia, the Twins most consistent starter, gave up five earned runs in five innings. The Royals scored three times in the fourth. Lough hit an RBI double off the right-field wall and Giavotella had an RBI single for a 5-1 lead. Giavotella was recalled Saturday from Triple-A Omaha when the Royals designated outfielder Jeff Francoeur for assignment. Clete Thomas homered in the Minnesota fifth. NOTES: Morneau is hitting .354 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 24 RBIs in his last 25 home games. ... Billy Butler was 2 for 4, and is hitting .486 (17 for 35) against Twins this year. ... Scott Diamond (5-7, 5.40) is scheduled to start Monday for Minnesota when the New York Yankees arrive for a four-game series. New York is scheduled to counter with Andy Pettitte (5-6, 4.22). ... Luis Mendoza (2-4, 4.16) is set to start for Kansas City on Tuesday when it opens a six-game homestand against Cleveland. Corey Kluber (6-5, 4.16) is to start for the Indians. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: