ve end out of Florida State had 33 tackles | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 18 '18
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The pitch was low and away. Air Max 90 2018 On Sale . Jay Bruce went with it and watched it sail just far enough to clear the left field wall. Just what the weary Reds needed. Bruce homered off Burke Badenhop with one out in the 10th inning on Friday night, rallying Cincinnati to a 4-3 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers in a game full of errors and wasted chances. It was Cincinnatis second straight extra-inning game. The Reds fell 6-5 in 14 innings at Wrigley Field on Thursday, leaving their bullpen depleted and their lineup still a little numb. The last thing they wanted was another long, long game. "Obviously, yesterday was pretty disheartening," Bruce said. "We were out there a long time, and I think we had a lot of guys in here who were probably a little tired. That was a big win, regardless." Bruce connected on a 1-2 pitch from Badenhop (0-3) for his fifth game-ending homer, leaving the Reds 4-7 in extra innings this season. "I told somebody earlier it never gets old," said Bruce, who has 11 homers. "I hit homers, but walk-offs are completely different. Theyre a little sweeter, especially this one because of yesterday." Alfredo Simon (5-2) retired the side in the 10th. The teams combined for five errors -- including a season-high three by Cincinnati. Bronson Arroyo hit Martin Maldonado with the bases loaded to force in a run, and Maldonado homered off him to tie it 3-all in the eighth. The Brewers put outfielder Ryan Braun on the 15-day disabled list after the game with a sore right thumb. "This is a move we tried to avoid," manager Ron Roenicke said. "After talking to him, I think this is the right way to go." The Reds have won 11 of their last 13 against the Brewers at Great American Ball Park, a hitters haven that hasnt suited Milwaukee. The Brewers stranded eight runners in scoring position on Friday, leaving the bases loaded twice. The Brewers have gone 7-6 in June following a 6-22 May that left them at the bottom of the NL Central along with the Cubs. Scooter Gennett, who was born and grew up in the Cincinnati area, had three hits off Arroyo, including his first career homer. Logan Schafer also had three hits off Arroyo. Cincinnati needed a strong start from Arroyo after depleting its bullpen in the 14-inning loss at Wrigley Field on Thursday. "I knew the bullpen was tired and I needed to go deep into the game," said Arroyo, who went 7 2-3 innings. "Luckily, they swung at a lot of first pitches. I think I only had like 30 pitches after four innings. I felt really good. I felt like I could go four more innings, or at least close it out if wed gotten three or four more runs on the board." The Brewers were without Braun for a fourth straight game. He tried to take batting practice before the game but it bothered him too much. The Brewers moved him onto the DL after the game and will make a corresponding move on Saturday. Braun is batting .304 with nine homers and 36 RBIs. The Reds scored three times off Kyle Lohse, with two of the runs set up by errors. Shin-Shoo Choo led off the first with a double, advanced and scored from third on Brandon Phillips high-hop single over shortstop Jean Segura with the infield drawn in. Zack Cozart and Ryan Hanigan singled in the second, with Hanigans hit breaking an 0-for-17 slump. Choo hit a grounder that Gennett charged at second base but couldnt handle, letting the ball skip off his glove for an error that let Cozart score. Todd Frazier singled, stole second, advanced on an error by first baseman Yuniesky Betancourt and scored on Jack Hannahans sacrifice fly for a 3-2 lead in the sixth. It was the second straight solid start by Lohse, who has pulled out of a stretch of five losses in seven starts. The Brewers signed Lohse to a three-year, $33 million deal after he went 16-3 for St. Louis last season. NOTES: The Brewers hadnt committed an error in their last nine games, a season high. ... Segura extended his hitting streak to 10 games. ... Reds reliever Jonathan Broxton had an ultrasound on his sore right elbow that found some swelling. Hes day-to-day. ... The Reds topped 1 million fans on their 34th home date, their fastest to the mark in the ballparks 11 seasons. ... RH Homer Bailey (4-4) starts for the Reds on Saturday against RH Yovani Gallardo (5-6). Air Max 90 Outlet 2018 . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Supply Air Max 90 . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. http://www.cheapairmax90shop.com/ . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. The Oakland Raiders?placed defensive end?Mario Edwards Jr.?on injured reserve Monday because of a hip injury.However, a league source told ESPN that the Raiders expect Edwards to return to play later this season.Teams no longer have to designate a player to return at the time of the injured-reserve?transaction, but they can bring only one player off IR per season. That player must miss eight weeks from the date he was placed on injured reserve. After that, he would be eligible to play in a game.Edwards was carted to the locker room with a hip injury in the Raiders preseason victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Aug. Air Max 90 Discount 2018. 12. He was injured in a crushing collision with Cardinals running back Chris Johnson at the line of scrimmage.The defensive end out of Florida State had 33 tackles with two sacks in his rookie season in 2015. The Raiders drafted him in the second round, 35th overall.Edwards played in 14 games, including 10 as a starter, but he missed the last two games with a neck injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: