et a Sky Sports pass Allen was named th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 11 '18
Jolyon Palmer will remain at Renault for the 2017 F1 season alongside Nico Hulkenberg with Kevin Magnussen set to move to Haas. http://www.airmax90rosefluo-fr.com/air-max-90-jcrd.html . The French squad had already signed Hulkenberg to lead the team next year, leaving current incumbents Palmer and Magnussen to battle it out for the second seat.Paddock rumour suggested Renault favoured retaining Magnussen, despite a late surge in form from Palmer, but the Danes expected move to Haas opened the door for Palmer to keep his seat for a second season.  Im over the moon to be racing with Renault for a second season and I cant wait to reward the teams faith in me on track, said Palmer. Having worked out of Enstone since 2015 I can fully appreciate the development of the infrastructure this year. This means I share the excitement of the team looking to 2017 and our new car.For me, its been a steep learning curve driving in Formula 1 and I know that I am performing better than ever, and that theres still more to come. There is tremendous drive and enthusiasm in Enstone and Viry looking to next year and I am honoured to be part of this. 2017 F1 line-ups Mercedes Lewis Hamilton Nico Rosberg Ferrari Sebastian Vettel Kimi Raikkonen Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo Max Verstappen Force India Sergio Perez TBC Toro Rosso Carlos Sainz Daniil Kvyat Williams Valtteri Bottas Lance Stroll McLaren Fernando Alonso Stoffel Vandoorne Haas Romain Grosjean TBC Renault Nico Hulkenberg Jolyon Palmer Sauber TBC TBC Manor TBC TBC Palmer has scored one point in his 19 F1 races to date, with his solitary points finish coming in Malaysia. We are delighted to retain Jolyon as our driver for the 2017 season. Jolyon has shown his hunger to develop with us as the team grows and we have been impressed with his increasingly strong performances on track as the season has progressed, said Renault chief Jerome Stoll.We are confident that the combination of Jolyon and Nico Hulkenberg offers a very promising driving force to meet our goals. Jolyon understands the teams spirit and motivates everyone he works with. The line-up of Jolyon and Nico harnesses the benefits of continuity and fresh blood.I am sure that having Nico as a team-mate will help push Jolyon to greater achievements. We thank Kevin Magnussen for his efforts in 2016 as he has done a great job for us this year. We wish him all the best for 2017 and beyond.2017 provisional schedule, test dates and driver line-upsEsteban Ocon, thought to have been vying with Palmer for the seat, is expected to join Force India as Hulkenbergs replacement due to his association with Mercedes.Haas, Sauber and Manor remain the only team yet to confirm the identity of either of their drivers for 2017, although Romain Grosjean is under contract for next season with the American-based outfit. Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: F1 gossip column The 2017 driver line-ups Hulkenberg joins Renault Hulk move makes sense Nike Air Max 90 Leather Noir . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 90 Fleur De Jasmin . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. http://www.airmax90rosefluo-fr.com/air-max-lunar-90-sp.html . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete.Gareth Bale has been named Welsh player of the year for the fourth successive time. The Real Madrid forward picked up the award - his sixth in seven years - at the 2016 Football Association of Wales (FAW) awards on Tuesday night. Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey both missed training today with the Wales squad before their World Cup Qualifier against Serbia Bale became the first player since 2004 to score in all three group games of a European Championship in the summer and is now only three short of equalling Ian Rushs record 28-goal tally for his country. Manager Chris Coleman received an FAW special award after guiding Wales into the semi-finals of Euro 2016 in France.Stoke midfielder Joe Allen, who was named in the official Euro 2016 team of the tournament, claimed two trophies at the cereemony held in the Vale of Glamorgan. Nike Air Max 90 Fille Pas Cher. Wales vs Serbia November 12, 2016, 7:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Allen was named the players player and fans player of the year, with Reading defender Chris Gunter collecting the media choice award.Ethan Ampadu, who made his Exeter debut in August at the age of 15 and has been capped at Under-17 level, received the young player award. Chris Coleman guidd Wales to the Euro 2016 semi-finals Natasha Harding was named womens player of the year and her Liverpool team-mate Sophie Ingle collected players player and fans favourite trophies.Brighton Ladies Bronwen Thomas was voted best young player and Phil Baker, who has spent 11 years at Welsh Premier League champions The New Saints, was named clubman of the year.Watch Wales v Serbia on Saturday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7:15pm. Also See: Collins out of Wales squad Tadic is Serbias Bale Coleman: Im still haunted Wales fixtures Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: