or and asking. But this one | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 11 '18
For more than a decade, the NFL has been taking its game abroad looking to attract new fans and new markets to football. Vapormax Cs Triple Blac .When the Oakland Raiders take on the Houston Texans on Monday night in Mexico City, the fans at Azteca Stadium will see something no foreign audience has ever gotten the chance to watch: two teams with winning records.Instead of watching the dregs of the league, the sold-out crowd at the renovated Azteca Stadium will see a game with playoff implications when the Raiders (7-2) take on the Texans (6-3) in a matchup of first-place teams.Despite the big stage, high stakes and international flair, it still is just one game.We know if you dont win, it doesnt mean anything. Its a cool thing to look back on someday, Raiders quarterback Derek Carr said. It doesnt change the game for me. It doesnt change my heart rate. It stays the same.The Raiders enter the game on a roll having won three straight games before a bye, capped by a 30-20 prime-time win over defending Super Bowl champion Denver on Nov. 6. That has Oakland off to its best start since 2001 as the team hopes to end a 13-year playoff drought .The Texans have won two straight and are in sole possession of first place in the AFC South, but have gotten much less publicity for their record than Oakland. In part, thats because Houston has been outscored by 27 points with lopsided losses to New England, Minnesota and Denver overshadowing the wins.A victory against a Raiders team that has been so impressive of late would be a big step forward for the TexansI think every single week is a statement game, Texans quarterback Brock Osweiler said. When you look across the National Football League, every single week is different. You see one team maybe blow out somebody one week and then the next week they get blown out, or a win and then the next week they lose. So, I think every single week you need to go out there and prove yourself.Here are some other things to watch:WRONG CARR: After David Carr failed to develop into a franchise quarterback when Houston drafted him with its first pick as an expansion team in 2002, the Texans twice passed on his little brother in 2014. Houston took pass rusher Jadeveon Clowney with the first overall pick, then guard Xavier Sua-Filo at the top of the second round -- three picks before Derek went to Oakland. That move looks suspect now with Carr developing into one of the leagues top young quarterbacks.We chose who we chose and were happy with who we chose, coach Bill OBrien said. Dereks having a good year.MACK ATTACK: The Raiders were very happy with Houstons draft that year. They ended up with edge rusher Khalil Mack with the fifth pick and he has outperformed Clowney so far with 26 sacks to Clowneys 7 +. Then they got Carr in the second round.Mack has sacks in four straight games and is looking forward to a rematch with Osweiler after sacking him five times in one game last year in Denver.We are well aware of what Khalil Macks capable of doing -- obviously I experienced it firsthand last year -- and we will have answers for him, Osweiler said.HIGHER GROUND: Both teams will have to deal with the altitude for the game played at an elevation of 7,350 feet. The teams wont arrive in Mexico until Sunday in hopes of limiting the effects of the altitude, and they spent the week preparing for it.Just work hard, Mack said. You cant really control the elevation. Its like Denver and all those other places. Just get ready and expect you might have a hard time breathing.OAKLANDS ENGINE: The Raiders have invested heavily in the offensive line the past few years by signing free agents Rodney Hudson, Kelechi Osemele, Donald Penn and Austin Howard and it is paying big dividends now. Oakland has allowed a league-low 11 sacks and has run the ball effectively of late, especially two weeks ago against Denver when the Raiders gained 218 yards on the ground. Carr attributes the success of the team to the play of the line.He calls us the engine, Penn said. Theres no car without an engine.PUNT PARTY: Marquette King had big shoes to fill in Oakland back in 2013 when he replaced six-time All-Pro Shane Lechler as Raiders punter. King has thrived and leads the NFL this season with 21 punts of at least 50 yards. He celebrates some of those punts with dance moves that have gone viral. While Lechler is impressed by his successors kicking leg, the dance moves are something else.Unfortunately, I have, Lechler said when asked whether he had seen any of the dances.---AP Sports Writer Kristie Rieken in Houston contributed to this report---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap Real . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Vapormax Cs Blue . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.jordan11bluemoon.com/off-white-jordan-1.html . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. PARIS -- Picture this: Angered by a line call, a tennis player pulls out his phone and uses it to snap a photo of the mark left in the clay by the ball. Maybe the sort of thing that would happen at a public court, if two pals got into a tiff during a match and one wanted evidence for later -- except in this case, it was a professional who did it at the French Open. Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine set down his racket and briefly became an amateur photographer in his 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 loss to seventh-seeded Richard Gasquet of France in the first round of the Grand Slam tournament Monday. Stakhovsky plans to show the picture to the tournament supervisor in hopes of avoiding losing some of his prize money. "Im now expecting a fine, actually, so Im going to go and fight," Stakhovsky said. "I believe it was a bad call, it was a bad judgment. After all, we are playing on clay, where you should be clearly able to read the mark," he added, "and unfortunately, not all of our referees are able to do so." During the first set on Court Suzanne Lenglen, the 101st-ranked Stakhovsky hit a shot that landed right along a line. The ball was ruled out, but Stakhovsky was sure it was in. He argued with the chair umpire, Carlos Ramos, who wouldnt change the decision. So Stakhovsky decided to gather proof for his case, getting his phone and walking over to where the spot in question was, then leaning over to get a close-up of the red clay. "It was just spontaneous. Its never thougght through," he said. Jordan 13 Love And Respect For Sale. . "When you see it, you get frustrated, because you saw the ball is nowhere being out and the frustrations comes in." Asked by a reporter to show the photo, Stakhovsky obliged, grabbing his phone from a pocket. "Everybody wants to see it," he said with a chuckle. Stakhovsky said it wasnt even the first time hed done this: He pulled a similar stunt during the clay-court tournament at Munich last month. "Munich was a very close call which could go both ways, so I didnt really bother going to the supervisor and asking. But this one is in a Grand Slam, so first of all, the fine is actually there, possibly, (and) I dont want to get it. So Ill try to explain myself. I dont know if its going to work." At a clay event in Rome this month, another pro, Viktor Troicki of Serbia, ushered a TV cameraman out onto the court to get video evidence of a ball mark he was sure showed a call was incorrect. "I saw that," Stakhovsky said, then offered a critique of the camerawork on that occasion, saying the angle was all wrong: "They came from the side, so you couldnt see the mark." Gasquet, for his part, agreed the call Monday was quite close and said he wasnt bothered a bit by Stakhovskys antics. "Its funny. Its not a problem," Gasquet said. "Hes a funny guy. I think hes one of the funniest guys in the draw. For sure, its not usual to see that, but I can understand hes frustrated." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: